No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This week's auctions are just about over, and the lone Weir item, a red wide v-neck tank top, went for a very affordable $56.00.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Dooo iiiiitttt!

By the way, I was wondering, are you going to Shore Leave for the entire con, or just one day? 'Cause I noticed that in addition to Torri's panels on Saturday and Sunday, there's a Weir discussion panel on Friday evening, and one of the panelists is Terri Osborne (author of Portals of Discovery, the memoirs of Elizabeth Weir novel that Fandemonium is supposed to be publishing (although they still haven't announced a date yet!)).

Ahhhhh, I wish I was going!
      You remember what I was like the last time I met Torri, right? I'll be lucky if I remember to breathe....

I'm going for the whole weekend (and have 2..count 'em TWO!!..photo ops with Torri ) and will definitely check out that panel as well as Torri's panels. I'm really only going to see her and Catherine Hicks so I'll have lots of time to play around with. I was told to check out Dominic Keating too though..heard he's hilarious.

*sniff* I wish you were coming too! it would be EPIC!!!!
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
        You remember what I was like the last time I met Torri, right? I'll be lucky if I remember to breathe....

I'm going for the whole weekend (and have 2..count 'em TWO!!..photo ops with Torri ) and will definitely check out that panel as well as Torri's panels. I'm really only going to see her and Catherine Hicks so I'll have lots of time to play around with. I was told to check out Dominic Keating too though..heard he's hilarious.

*sniff* I wish you were coming too! it would be EPIC!!!!
        Ahhhh! The Weir panel, Torri's two focus panels, apparently she's also doing a TekWar panel... They might as well rename the con Torri!Fest!

And you've got to breathe! How else will you be able to share your stories and gloat about all the fun stuff we missed?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ahhhh! The Weir panel, Torri's two focus panels, apparently she's also doing a TekWar panel... They might as well rename the con Torri!Fest!

And you've got to breathe! How else will you be able to share your stories and gloat about all the fun stuff we missed?
          *gets distracted by thoughts of a Torri!fest*

huh???? oh...right...

um yeah...i totally almost passed out at the q & a after the play. all these panels and the two(!) photo ops and the autographs might just be my undoing...my con report will probably read something like "saw Torri, passed out, got concussion"
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

*gets distracted by thoughts of a Torri!fest*

huh???? oh...right...

um yeah...i totally almost passed out at the q & a after the play. all these panels and the two(!) photo ops and the autographs might just be my undoing...my con report will probably read something like "saw Torri, passed out, got concussion"
            *cackles*

'had to be resuscitated by a really hot EMT that I hallucinated was John Sheppard/Joe Flanigan...'

Comment

*cackles*

'had to be resuscitated by a really hot EMT that I hallucinated was John Sheppard/Joe Flanigan...'

gee i wish you were gonna be there too!!!!!

so..I guess since it's less than a week away I should ask....anyone have any questions for Torri? Just in case i am actually able to talk to her?
              sigpic

Comment

gee i wish you were gonna be there too!!!!!

so..I guess since it's less than a week away I should ask....anyone have any questions for Torri? Just in case i am actually able to talk to her?
                I wish I was going, too!

Questions... I'll have to think about that...

Comment

Another Weir shirt is up for auction this week, a long-sleeved red zip-up.

Comment

Red again...
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Red again...
                      We are so going to have to get her into some other colors...

Comment

We are so going to have to get her into some other colors...
                        Absolutely... besides they already sold out all the red available in Vancouver and surrounding areas anyway.

Comment

Absolutely... besides they already sold out all the red available in Vancouver and surrounding areas anyway.
                          Heck, I think they've sold out all the red shirts in all of North America.

Comment

Heck, I think they've sold out all the red shirts in all of North America.

Comment

Seriously... I haven't seen very many red shirts lately. There's got to be a shortage somewhere.

Comment

Or the red scares people - it's cursed.

Comment

Working...
                                X