This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
    Do you want me to dig out the link to the commercial again?
    Sci-fi advertises Atlantis with Kirking in their commercials?

Comment

No wonder ratings are dropping

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        Nope. I just pasted the list into word, separated names into separate lines, then went to word count and checked the number of lines. It said 96. You try it.
        Nice TJ... looks like you've started a cult... I don't think it's a bad thing. And you all know I hate "The Tower" commercial.

Spoiler:
        He's not just Lt. Colonel... he's a babe magnet.

WTF! I squirm every time I see that add.
        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
          Nice TJ... looks like you've started a cult... I don't think it's a bad thing. And you all know I hate "The Tower" commercial.

Spoiler:

WTF! I squirm every time I see that add.
          SciFi think its COOL to be a babe magnet

Comment

Its just boring an demeans the male species

Comment

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
              Its just boring an demeans the male species
              Because TPTB write a male character exactly as a person they wished they wanted to be a babe magnet! No did not just came up with this Many people think so too fro what I can see.
              I wouldn't be surprised if SciFi folks are like TPTB too.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                It's mindboggling isn't it. Even guys cringed when they saw it. If there are any spoilers that hint at kirking, I'm going to avoid the episode. I'll just pretend it's not happening.

Comment

Just finished seeing Sanctuary and Kirk- I mean Sheppard's first conquest.....I loved Mckay's comments:

"not to mention morally dubious"
                  "circa 1967"
                  "Oh my god, he is Kirk"

Can Mckay become a member of STACKS?

Comment

Just finished seeing Sanctuary and Kirk- I mean Sheppard's first conquest.....I loved Mckay's comments:

"not to mention morally dubious"
                    "circa 1967"
                    "Oh my god, he is Kirk"

Can Mckay become a member of STACKS?
                    Isn't he already? LOL
                    Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean_Fan
                      Isn't he already? LOL
                      He can an honorary member.

In fact anyone who is capable of makng smilies could make one holding a sign that say STAKS?

Or one like this that says "Kirking" instead? But he grins when "Kirking" is destroyed by the kawoosh? I'd do it but I don't have the nesessary whatever it is needed to make this stuff.....oh yeah, talent.

Comment

Yup, that's right, he already is.

Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

They must think that a very large proportion of the viewership enjoys this kind of thing. I'd be interested to find out what percentage of scifi fans/viewers don't mind "kirking" as opposed to those who do.
                          Last edited by Easter Lily; 23 April 2006, 07:14 PM.
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter

Spoiler:

I squirm every time I see that add.
                            I squirm, I cringe.....but most importantly I roll my eyes

That was one of the worst advertisments I've ever seen for stargate. What were they trying to do with that! It was almost a "how low will you go" to promote your show commercial. Hopefully, they will not stoop to that level of advert again.

Comment

Originally posted by CalmStorm
                              I squirm, I cringe.....but most importantly I roll my eyes

That was one of the worst advertisments I've ever seen for stargate. What were they trying to do with that! It was almost a "how low will you go" to promote your show commercial. Hopefully, they will not stoop to that level of advert again.
                              Sounds very painful.....record it and build a bonfire to burn the tape?

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                                Because TPTB write a male character exactly as a person they wished they wanted to be a babe magnet! No did not just came up with this Many people think so too fro what I can see.
                                I wouldn't be surprised if SciFi folks are like TPTB too.
                                OMG TPTB are useing sheppard to play out their pathetic male fantasy's, thats just pathetic. Who say's that kirking sells space battles probably get much better ratings

I don't know about other guys but sex dosn't realy sell with me

Comment

Working...
                                X