Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STAKS: The Anti-Kirking Discussion Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Lets have Shep lose his memory and take an unbreakable vow of celibacy next season.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
      Lets have Shep lose his memory and take an unbreakable vow of celibacy next season.
      Why not, weirder things have happened.
      Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

      Comment


        This kirking thing makes me laugh an cry

        Comment


          Originally posted by lissa1000
          I think you're right. Just imagine if he had said to her "maam, I'm gonna have to ask you to put your clothes back on." STAKS wouldn't exist.
          That would have been great! ...and very appropriate.

          I truely hope that this character can regain some ground for me in Season 3. Right now, it seems the only way for that to happen is if this situation arose again and he said exactly those words (or something close), he did not look every "hot" chick up and down (while licking his lips), and no more over-the-top flirting.

          I liked Shep in Season 1. I want Season 1 Shep back. Now let's all say that three times while clicking our heels

          Comment


            Originally posted by CalmStorm
            That would have been great! ...and very appropriate.

            I truely hope that this character can regain some ground for me in Season 3. Right now, it seems the only way for that to happen is if this situation arose again and he said exactly those words (or something close), he did not look every "hot" chick up and down (while licking his lips), and no more over-the-top flirting.

            I liked Shep in Season 1. I want Season 1 Shep back. Now let's all say that three times while clicking our heels
            *joins in the heel clicking*

            Comment


              Originally posted by Clark'sGirl
              I didn't mind Epiphany as he was 'lost' as it were and not so much a official representative.
              Not only was he lost, but as far as he knew there was no way home. And months had passed for him, too. So different scenario in my mind.

              Inferno wasn't that bad. Most of the later stuff was to piss rodney off, I stress the mostly.
              I hated Inferno the most. That's a slimy way to piss off a friend, in my book. By playing with someone else's feelings, if that's all it was.

              Or if it wasn't to piss him off, that he can't see past the rack and the blond locks.
              Last edited by eyecandylovr; 04 May 2006, 05:54 PM.
              SGA: the 3-season show...

              Comment


                *enters clicking heels*

                I just read this in an interview with Rachel:

                Actually, you know what? Well, probably the writers don't want them to know this, but they do listen to what the fans have to say online. If there's enough of a push towards one thing that they just absolutely have to see, then somehow it gets written into the script."

                So, from this are we to believe there will be no Kirking in S3? Because nobody has made a bigger fuss than we have. I have renewed hope.
                sigpic

                Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

                Comment


                  After reading Rachel's quote, I'm gonna keep my hopes up.

                  But if I see Shep ooogling any bimbos in the first episode or two. . ."click" goes the remote.



                  When all else fails, change channels.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Southern Red
                    *enters clicking heels*

                    I just read this in an interview with Rachel:

                    Actually, you know what? Well, probably the writers don't want them to know this, but they do listen to what the fans have to say online. If there's enough of a push towards one thing that they just absolutely have to see, then somehow it gets written into the script."

                    So, from this are we to believe there will be no Kirking in S3? Because nobody has made a bigger fuss than we have. I have renewed hope.
                    Rachel said that?
                    It's not just part of the publicity machine, you think?
                    Sounds more like a "ship" related statement than anything else.
                    Still there is reason to hope... this anti-kirking movement on GW has united shippers and non-shippers alike so yeah... there's a push.
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Easter Lily
                      Rachel said that?
                      It's not just part of the publicity machine, you think?
                      Sounds more like a "ship" related statement than anything else.
                      Still there is reason to hope... this anti-kirking movement on GW has united shippers and non-shippers alike so yeah... there's a push.
                      Yeah, Rachel said that. Here's the interview: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...uredonca.shtml

                      I'm starting to think STAKS was a really good idea.

                      Comment


                        All hail S.T.A.K.S

                        Comment


                          I have to say, I'm a little dubious myself. I've seen on LJ that most people are iterpreting this as Ship. But given TPTBs track record, I wouldn't think that they'd commit to a ship, so I'm more likely to go with it being the publicity machine. "The writers don't want me to say but..." she would NOT say that and risk her job if they genuinely didn't wnat the information out there. It's a ratings ploy. "Look guys, we're listening to you". To what extent we don't know. Although spoilers so far do look promising in our favour.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

                          Comment


                            Publicity move or not, I'll take it as a sign that we might be heard.

                            Comment


                              They don't have to confirm any ships. They can just write it in and let us figure it out. Of course, some of us already have.

                              But I do hope they stop with the stupid kirking forever. If I see, uh okay TWO space sluts in season 3, I'm done with SGA.

                              Comment


                                They have a lot of work to do to save atlantis

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X