Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimately, I'd just like to see Elizabeth get some play. We always see Sheppard getting the hot alien girl. It would be nice to see Elizabeth smooch somebody.
    http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
    Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
      Yeah, they seemed to be good friends!!!
      Here a funny pic of them
      http://www.mezimages.com/image/lizlove/torrims1bl.jpg
      Awww love that pic

XXX

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
        Ultimately, I'd just like to see Elizabeth get some play. We always see Sheppard getting the hot alien girl. It would be nice to see Elizabeth smooch somebody.
        Oh yeah!! Liz getting the 8-armed alien
        But seriously, they could make an ep where Liz recieves all the attention from the males

Comment

Oh yeah!! Liz getting the 8-armed alien
          But seriously, they could make an ep where Liz recieves all the attention from the males
          They should lol, i think they all must be blind not to be falling all over her feet already

XXX

Comment

I've said once and I'll say it again...nothing beats Weir/Atlantis. Well I've been seeing her and Atlantis as one of the top couples for ages now. If they could only develop it by having her go explorign and doing her own bit of discovery.... Their one ship I don't get tired of looking at on TV....and there's been plenty of drama between her and Atlantis already.

This is of course in my fanfics I can't seem to find her a guy....so Atlantis came to mind. But then I started thinking if they resurrected Sumner...he was hot.. Seemed like a good possible match (not that it would have happened mind you), if he were alive. Then there was Janus....but heh..who knows for a surprise in season 4 they'll bring in a double or something....Hahah!!!

VB
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
              I've said once and I'll say it again...nothing beats Weir/Atlantis. Well I've been seeing her and Atlantis as one of the top couples for ages now. If they could only develop it by having her go explorign and doing her own bit of discovery.... Their one ship I don't get tired of looking at on TV....and there's been plenty of drama between her and Atlantis already.

This is of course in my fanfics I can't seem to find her a guy....so Atlantis came to mind. But then I started thinking if they resurrected Sumner...he was hot.. Seemed like a good possible match (not that it would have happened mind you), if he were alive. Then there was Janus....but heh..who knows for a surprise in season 4 they'll bring in a double or something....Hahah!!!

VB
              Oh god 2 guys in one Season for our Lizzie?
              That would be great, just think about all the posibilities
              So Weir/Atlantis huh?!? Never thought of that one and I wonder why...
              Sumner would have been a good choice but to be honest I can't see them together. They were too different from each other, I mean Sumner looked like a hard a$$ soldier. Even if John is one too I think that his boyish looks make him look less of an a$$. I hope you understood what I just said there

Comment

I think the type of guy that Elizabeth could go for is one who has some morals and isn't always going by the book. That is why I don't think she could go for someone in the military, but I think that is why Sheppard might be a frontrunner. He is military, but he has a problem with the chain of command and sometimes does things because he thinks it's the right thing to do. Still, there are plenty of people who aren't in the military. That's why I'm still thinking of Daniel Jackson.
                Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

For Liz...

Rodney is number one, followed closely by Daniel. I just think Rodney needs someone like Elizabeth in his life to calm him down a bit haha

Comment

Oh god 2 guys in one Season for our Lizzie?
                    That would be great, just think about all the posibilities
                    So Weir/Atlantis huh?!? Never thought of that one and I wonder why...
                    Sumner would have been a good choice but to be honest I can't see them together. They were too different from each other, I mean Sumner looked like a hard a$$ soldier. Even if John is one too I think that his boyish looks make him look less of an a$$. I hope you understood what I just said there
                    Not Quite. Yeah I've been seeing WEir and Atlantis from the bloody beginning..the slew of balcony scenes...her wonder at being inside it...I mean that's love.... As for Sumner---Heh, again to tell you the truth...I can't see her with a military guy and doesn't she hate the military? Anyway I don't really see that much of a difference between JOhn and Sumner...maybe it's the looks....but I thought Sumner was alright, and he didn't mince words---so their on the right playing field. But he's dead you know...so that's definitely an out.

Dont' know anyone else..although I'm willing to be surprised..

I guess I could say Weir/Halling....but he wouldn't date her as much as she woldnt' date him....

VB
                    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Definitely Weir/Thor. Can't you see it? So much passion...

But, in joking, my main Weir ships are Daniel/Weir and Beckett/Weir. After
                      Spoiler:
                      seeing "Michael", Beckett and Weir definitely have a connection and a strong friendship. They look like they're suffering through some of the same moral problems that have begun to arise on Atlantis and seriously, Lizzie needs someone to confide in. Who better than the lovely doctor with that accent?
                      And of course Daniel/Weir just works.

Save SG-1 and Atlantis! Watch them, don't boycott! || Banner by stargatefangurl||My LiveJournal~

Comment

I'm glad that I'm seeing some responsiveness to the whole Daniel/Elizabeth idea. There is a Daniel/Elizabeth thread but it isn't active at all. The last post was, I think, January 14th. I'd post again, but I had double posting and I was the last one to post there.

Comment

What about Weir and Teyla?

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid
                            What about Weir and Teyla?
                            Well that would be just a friendship then for me. And TPTB still have to get their heads out their a$$es what's concerning a Liz/Teyla bonding.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
                              I'm glad that I'm seeing some responsiveness to the whole Daniel/Elizabeth idea. There is a Daniel/Elizabeth thread but it isn't active at all. The last post was, I think, January 14th. I'd post again, but I had double posting and I was the last one to post there.
                              Don't worry I like the idea of Liz and Daniel together but they're millions of miles away from each other . Even if Daniel goes there, remember he won't stay his whole life and I think Liz will need someone who can be constantly by her side. Carson is a very good choice, he takes care of people, he's sweet, he's hot, he's compassionate, he's a very good listener and... just everything Liz needs
                              BTW => here pics with Daniel/Liz

AND Liz/Carson

sorry but there weren't many pics from the ep 'Michael' with Liz/Carson

Comment

I am going to go Weir/Caldwell for a friends with benefits situation...
                                ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

Working...
                                X