This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hananian
    Bah! yeah, that's neat. BUT...he's got a cling on. Grrr!
    Hi Hana!!
    A cling?!? Huh?
    Nice sig by the way

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
      Hi Hana!!
      A cling?!? Huh?
      Nice sig by the way
      Spoiler:
      Daniel doesn't go to Atlantis alone. Vala comes with him.
      http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
      Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
        Spoiler:
        Daniel doesn't go to Atlantis alone. Vala comes with him.
        Oh god!!! Are you kidding me?!?
        That's pure crap, I hate her!!!
        *looks angry and ready to scream and kick at TPTB*

Comment

Still, the episode should be nice to see. I'll take what I can get.
          Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Still, the episode should be nice to see. I'll take what I can get.
            Yeah maybe but still. Don't get me wrong, I love that they go to Atlantis and all that but it will soon get tiring if they always bring SG1 into SGA *I know I am repeating myself *.
            I don't remember JAG coming this often into NCIS and it was the same there.
            Hmpf *sigh*

Comment

I like crossovers just as long as they're not done to death. Of course, my definition of 'done to death' is different from others, but I don't feel that Stargate's SG-1 and Atlantis have reached that point. Anyway, I especially like that
              Spoiler:
              Daniel will be going to Atlantis because there's no other way for the two to interact. On a side note, I like Vala and the Daniel/Vala interaction, but I do think her company will interfere with the Daniel/Elizabeth interaction.

Comment

**wipes coffee off monitor after reading Hananian's Cling on comment**

I was a little upset about "the cling on" too...It would have been fun to see them work in the chemistry between Dan/Liz which I enjoyed in New Order...it wasn't too over the top.
                ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

hehe I wrote a fic against Daniel/Liz but now kicking myself. Actually they're quiet cool.. the chemistry and all

Comment

I wonder if when Daniel and Elizabeth see each other again if they'll be on a first name basis. They were calling each other 'Daniel' and 'Elizabeth' in New Order, but it has been a while. Will they revert back to the formal addresses and call each other 'Dr.'

Comment

I still think she doesn't belong to SG1. But of course that is my personal opinion and I won't say people what to think or do.
                      I very much like the Liz/Daniel relationship but some of you know I like almost alllll the ships including our beloved Lizzie

Comment

Originally posted by Hananian
                        Bah! yeah, that's neat. BUT...he's got a cling on. Grrr!
                        Spoiler:
                        Vala's a Klingon??!!

And yes, Vala's presence will totally ruin any quality Daniel/Elizabeth scenes. Bummer.

Comment

I wonder if when Daniel and Elizabeth see each other again if they'll be on a first name basis. They were calling each other 'Daniel' and 'Elizabeth' in New Order, but it has been a while. Will they revert back to the formal addresses and call each other 'Dr.'
                          I think that will stay, more so because they didn't see each other for a long time so I don't see the purpose on getting all professional here.

Comment

I still think she doesn't belong to SG1.
                            Sorry, but what do you mean by that? I also don't think that Elizabeth doesn't belong on SG-1, but she has never been on SG-1 except for in New Order.

Comment

Sorry, but what do you mean by that? I also don't think that Elizabeth doesn't belong on SG-1, but she has never been on SG-1 except for in New Order.
                              Oh god no!! I was talking about Vala
                              Sorry for the misunderstanding

Comment

Oh god no!! I was talking about Vala
                                Sorry for the misunderstanding
                                Ooohhhh. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Working...
                                X