This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xkawaiix
    ITA!!!! If Eliz. had stayed on earth I'd ship for Jack/Liz or Daniel/Liz for sure!
    Oh yeah, I could go for Daniel/Elizabeth. They could bond over translations etc...

Comment

Hey ya'll. I've written the first part of my Weir/Dex fic. It's at unique-bond.net under other romances. It's title is Flame Beneath. It's my first. Check it out and tell me what you think
      Love is precious because it can be given. Life is precious because it can be taken.

Comment

Originally posted by leylapoint_proxie
        Hey ya'll. I've written the first part of my Weir/Dex fic. It's at unique-bond.net under other romances. It's title is Flame Beneath. It's my first. Check it out and tell me what you think
        Oh so cool. I thought it was really nice especially for a first fic, you really need to write more. I want to know what happens
        Spoiler:
        witth Liz and Ronan, it needs to be solved, and I really liked the little story you made and the simon thing was a little surprising, so all I've got to say is, PLEASE MORE!
        I also think I'm liking the ronan/weir pairing more now, it's still like my 2nd or 3rd ship but it's interesting and hoping to see more moments like in Duet and Aurora.
        McKay: I'm invulnerable!
        Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
        McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
        My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Here you can talk about all the different relationships Liz has with the different members and not just about our *the fans* crazy thoughts!
          I don't know if it's gonna work but we can just make fun about every weird relationship Liz could have
          So because of that pic I posted on the Elizabeth Weir WOW thread it made me want to start with the Weir/Ba'al ship . If just for fun
          Hope you're not mad at me for starting this thread!!!

Pics for our Weir/Ba'al ship and for our 3-some!!!LOL

Edit => I shrank them but here are the links for the real dimension pics
          http://www.mezimages.com/agrandir_me...=/IMG_1911.JPG
          http://www.mezimages.com/agrandir_me...=/IMG_1909.JPG
          Last edited by Lizlove; 24 February 2006, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Weir/Baal...interesting...but I can't see her with any Goa'uld. Now, if he were to be freed of the symbiote...
            Spoiler:
            say one of his clones, freed by the Tok'ra
            I could see Weir and his host. Two strong personalities feeding off each other...and I think we can all agree that she would need a strong man.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
              Weir/Baal...interesting...but I can't see her with any Goa'uld. Now, if he were to be freed of the symbiote...
              Spoiler:
              I could see Weir and his host. Two strong personalities feeding off each other...and I think we can all agree that she would need a strong man.
              and the knowlegde that he knows about techolgy would be helpful in atlantis

and fighting the wraith
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Plus, he's totally cute!

^A Olympic Hero fan! Cool. It's true, it's true.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                  Spoiler:
                  Well, it's just for fun and I wouldn't see them together *at least not in Stargate *!!!
                  This thread can be funny but serious too so if you want to just talk about Liz and the other members of the expedition it's great too!!!
                  WOW => it's my 100th post *looking proudly*

Comment

Well guys I changed the rules a bit!!!
                    Here you can put allllllll your pics of Liz/Torri and talk about the interaction Torri has with the other expedition of Atlantis.
                    Like: I love the relationship between Weir and 'insert name' because 'insert reason'.
                    Last edited by Lizlove; 21 February 2006, 12:05 PM.

Comment

And another Weir-thread of a diffirent kind...

Oh boy, it'll add to my confusion....

But...love it nonetheless... "The more Weir, the marrier." (or something like that)
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Sam/Liz. I'm thinking something had to have passed between them during that scene in New Order where Sam basically blackmails Liz into letting her go find the Asgard. And (spoiler for S10/S3)
                        Spoiler:
                        with Sam appearing on a few of the Atlantis episodes there is plenty of opportunity for some more interaction And imagine the look on McKay's face

Comment

I still entertain the idea of a Daniel/Elizabeth relationship. I just think they have a lot in common and it would be nice to see some more interaction between the two. Of course, that would be difficult seeing as how they're both in different galaxies but
                          Spoiler:
                          we know that Michael Shanks is going to do an episode of Atlantis so that should give them the opportunity to be in some scenes together.
                          http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                          Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
                            I still entertain the idea of a Daniel/Elizabeth relationship. I just think they have a lot in common and it would be nice to see some more interaction between the two. Of course, that would be difficult seeing as how they're both in different galaxies but
                            Spoiler:
                            we know that Michael Shanks is going to do an episode of Atlantis so that should give them the opportunity to be in some scenes together.
                            That's very plausible and we know that he's familiar with her work prior to Antarctica. You never know.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
                              Spoiler:
                              I see that too, i havent watched all of series 2 yep but from what my friend says bout John (shes a huge sparkler) he seems a bit of a male hussy lol and i think Liz can do better so i like the idea of Daniel coz he would treat her good like she deserves and they are like 2 peas in a pod

However i am told that the reason John doesn't make a play for Weir could be because he still thinks that theers something between Liz and Simon so doesn't see the opertunity of them being together.

The possibilties are endless lol

XXX

Comment

Yeah, they seemed to be good friends!!!
                                Here a funny pic of them

Comment

Working...
                                X