This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the fic. Poor Kavenaugh.

Umm... thoughts on Everett/Weir?? Cos I absolutely adore that pairing. *hides*

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

I'm Shep/Weir, McKay/Weir, Weir/Lorne. I don't know what to say about her and slashes. She's just good with everyone!

Comment

Weir/Lorne is adorable. Especially when it's unrequited Weir/Lorne. She's very good for pairing, probably cos she's the commander and is thus very err friendly with everyone.

Comment

As one of the LorneLovers, I'll admit a crush on Marcus' part would be cute, like Liz's friendlyness is taken wrong on his part!

Comment

It'd be absolutely adorable. And he seems so eager to protect Lizzie. ^.^

Comment

Aha! I come bearing gifts of Weir/Ronan fic for any interested shippers. Peruse tielan's LJ journal for some stories about this odd pairing.

And everyone here knows by now what my favorite Weir ship is, but I also have an affinity for Weir/Carson, Weir/Zelenka, and Weir/Caldwell.

Comment

Weir/Zelenka is love. Weir/Caldwell, though I seem to like and dislike in turns, depending on my mood. I think I'd prefer it unrequited though.

Weir/Ronon is quite cute though. I loved their interactions.

Comment

For unrequited I do like the idea of Weir/Lorne, but my favourite of that shall always be Grodin/Weir. It's particularly rare but I love the idea. I can so see Peter having a crush on her but never saying anything.

Comment

First favorite is Shep/Weir with Mckay/Weir and Weir/Lorne as close runner ups.

Comment

I'd like to raise my hand!! For Weir/Dex. :: pets Sheppard/Weir::

More brother/sisterly thing, but you never know . These 2 ship together easily, it kinda seems like opposites attract, but we still don't know all that much about what goes on inside Ronon head besides, "Smash!".

Or Weirs head for that matter. He just makes her feel so awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon
                        I'd like to raise my hand!! For Weir/Dex. :: pets Sheppard/Weir::

More brother/sisterly thing, but you never know . These 2 ship together easily, it kinda seems like opposites attract, but we still don't know all that much about what goes on inside Ronon head besides, "Smash!".

Or Weirs head for that matter. He just makes her feel so awkward.
                        Well, the awkwardness is simply Weir reacting to the obvious sexual tension between them. I thought that was obvious!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                        I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                        Spoiler:
                        Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

For me it would have to be Shep/Weir, McKay/Weir, or finally Lorne/Weir. The idea of Lorne having a crush is very cute. It's also true he was very protective of Liz. Granted that's his job, but he just added an extra twist.

Also, loved the scene in TLB, "Weir's not gonna like this". lol he knows her very well.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Wow, I am no longer alone in thinking weir/dex. I think their few interactions I've seen have been pretty interesting and I honestly like the idea. I actually really like the idea of all weir ships, and I've thought about weir/everett, interesting there but we're most likely not gonna get it seeing
                            Spoiler:
                            evrett went back to earth as the old guy barely alive.
                            I also like crossover sahips like jack/liz and daniel/liz.
                            McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                            Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                            McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                            My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

ITA!!!! If Eliz. had stayed on earth I'd ship for Jack/Liz or Daniel/Liz for sure!

Comment

I was just watching Melyanna's Seven Days vid and i thought you guys might like it (those who haven't already seen it).

Comment

Working...
                                X