This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by weirfan517
    He's pretty cute and I loved this ep where they were on screen together. I was actually thinking about a fic with both of them. I've been thinking about a bunch of fics recently with different Weir ships. I still am a little interested in the idea of Liz/Dex. Since this ep i've gotten the idea of Liz/Lorne, I'd like to see more Lorne, especially with Liz. I'm still a huge mcweir shipper though, but whatever makes Liz happy.
    I know what you mean on all accounts. I myself have several new fic ideas floating in my head, a few series I need to finish up and I'm working on a Lorne fic now (though its not Liz/Lorne).

BTW since TPTB haven't given Lorne a first name we at LorneLovers! have dubbed him Marcus Lorne, we figure if enough fans call him that maybe TPTB will hear and we will have successfully named a SGA character!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
      I know what you mean on all accounts. I myself have several new fic ideas floating in my head, a few series I need to finish up and I'm working on a Lorne fic now (though its not Liz/Lorne).

BTW since TPTB haven't given Lorne a first name we at LorneLovers! have dubbed him Marcus Lorne, we figure if enough fans call him that maybe TPTB will hear and we will have successfully named a SGA character!
      It's funny is I was about ot go ask on an ep thread if he had name, it'd be intersting if TPTB go with Marcus cuz of fans. I think the name suits him and I was thinking of a Marcus/Liz fic where theyre dating and Rodney's all jealous. I've become a fan of Liz/other Rodney angst recently for some reason. That was just one of my many weird fic ideas that've come to me recently.
      McKay: I'm invulnerable!
      Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
      McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
      My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

It's funny is I was about ot go ask on an ep thread if he had name, it'd be intersting if TPTB go with Marcus cuz of fans. I think the name suits him and I was thinking of a Marcus/Liz fic where theyre dating and Rodney's all jealous. I've become a fan of Liz/other Rodney angst recently for some reason. That was just one of my many weird fic ideas that've come to me recently.
        Well if you write it please let me know! I'd love to read it And congrats on making 100 posts BTW!

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
          Zalenka does seem to have a little crush on her (which is so cute!).
          He's very funny with Elizabeth, isn't he? For me it has to be Shep and Weir, though!!

Comment

Yeah for me it's absolutely Liz/John too! But hey, if TPTB won't fulfill our wishes, Lorne would be an small comfort! (that somehow sounds mean :-/ )

Comment

Kinda off topic here - but isn't that what happened with Paul Davis on SG-1? He didn't have a first name so the fans started calling him Paul and it just stuck? I seem to recall hearing that on the DVD commentaries or something. Or is this one of those things that I imagined but thought was real?

So good luck! Still a Shep/Weir shipper, but I liked how Marcus and the boys were all there for Weir in "Condemend."
              ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
              The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Well if you write it please let me know! I'd love to read it And congrats on making 100 posts BTW!
                Alright I'll try to get to it, Lorne is just adorable and I loved him in 'Runner' with Rodney, that was funny. Thanks, I'm finally past 100 (woohoo!) ok I'll try not to be so dorky.

Well anyway yall, I wanted to ask if anyone has read any good Weir ship fics recnetly. I'm looking for maybe humor/romance types, any weir ship would be good. I'm actually quite fond of shweir fic and read some good ones and I think I've read just about all the mcweir ones. Does anyone know of any or write any?
                Thank you in advance.
                Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                  Kinda off topic here - but isn't that what happened with Paul Davis on SG-1? He didn't have a first name so the fans started calling him Paul and it just stuck? I seem to recall hearing that on the DVD commentaries or something. Or is this one of those things that I imagined but thought was real?

So good luck! Still a Shep/Weir shipper, but I liked how Marcus and the boys were all there for Weir in "Condemend."

Actually yeah! That's what we're hoping for again actually

Comment

By Lurkerla:
                    She and Rodney have a good dynamic (I see it just as sibling-like)
                    Wow, thats really funny, cause I see it as exactly opposite. I think Weir and Sheppard are really sibling like, while there is more chemistry between Elizabeth and Rodney. Lol, thats probebly also cause I'm a major mcweirite.

Comment

Originally posted by fatesfortune
                      Wow, thats really funny, cause I see it as exactly opposite. I think Weir and Sheppard are really sibling like, while there is more chemistry between Elizabeth and Rodney. Lol, thats probebly also cause I'm a major mcweirite.
                      Hehe, that is kinda funny, I agree with you too. Welcome to GW, have you seen the mcweir thread yet?

Well anyway yall, theres a mcweir ficathon going on LJ for those that are interested. All fic that include mostly McKay and Weir are welcomed. Like SWAMA, mcweir friendship, mcweir romance, anything with both characters basically is welcomed. Heres the link http://www.livejournal.com/community...eir/39339.html
                      Hope to see some of yall join, the more people the better.

Edit: I forgot to mention that you have to be signed up by the 28th if you're gonna enter.
                      Last edited by weirfan517; 16 August 2005, 04:39 PM.

Comment

I like weyla and carson/liz! I may admit to reading some shep/weir ff. maybe. ok I do. maybe.

Comment

Alright I'll try to get to it, Lorne is just adorable and I loved him in 'Runner' with Rodney, that was funny. Thanks, I'm finally past 100 (woohoo!) ok I'll try not to be so dorky.

Well anyway yall, I wanted to ask if anyone has read any good Weir ship fics recnetly. I'm looking for maybe humor/romance types, any weir ship would be good. I'm actually quite fond of shweir fic and read some good ones and I think I've read just about all the mcweir ones. Does anyone know of any or write any?
                          Thank you in advance.
                          Okay, so I'm shamelessly pimping my own fic here, but I did it in the Shep/Weir thread so why not here? If you've already read it, feel free to ignore this post. Besides, it's my first (and likely only) fic, so you'll never have to put up with this from me again. It's called Rumors, and it's (obviously) Shep/Weir.

Actually yeah! That's what we're hoping for again actually
                          Okay, good to know I wasn't imagining that. I'm a little crazy, see, and I can't always remember if the things I know are something I just thought up, something fictional that I read, or something that really happened.

Well, whether we see McKay/Weir as sibling or romantic, I'll just say I like the interactions between them in either case. I may see it as McKay and Weir as sibling like, but I really enjoy them anyway (probably because they remind me of myself with my brother, and he's my best friend). I wouldn't mind more scenes between the two of them!

And I say, if Liz wants to hook up with every guy (and girl) on Atlantis, more power to her!
                          ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                          The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                            I like weyla and carson/liz! I may admit to reading some shep/weir ff. maybe. ok I do. maybe.
                            Hi and welcome to the thread gatelover12. I like weyla too and I'm a huge, huge mcweirite but I'm totally guilty of reading and liking shweir fic.

Originally posted by LurkaLa
                            Okay, so I'm shamelessly pimping my own fic here, but I did it in the Shep/Weir thread so why not here? If you've already read it, feel free to ignore this post. Besides, it's my first (and likely only) fic, so you'll never have to put up with this from me again. It's called Rumors, and it's (obviously) Shep/Weir.
                            Actually it's ok if you shamelessly pimp your fic here, I actually liked it, you should write more, like I said I'm guilty of liking shweir fic.

Comment

I am actually writing a Liz/Dex fic. It's almost done but not sure where to put it when i'm done. I think Lizzie needs to let go. Ronan is perfect. I love her. She's the coolest.
                              Love is precious because it can be given. Life is precious because it can be taken.

Comment

Just want to pimp my more unusual Weir ship fic - Inside Out.

It has unspecified Elizabeth ship, you can make it what you like because it's so open - could be McKay/Weir, Shep/Weir or even Weir/Teyla - anyone you consider to have a deep enough friendship with her - could even be Radek/Elizabeth! The other aspect of the fic is unrequited Kavanagh/Weir. I don't think I can see her going for him, but I can see him having a sort of twisted crush on her, so I finally got round to writing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X