X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qasimjavid
    You missed a bit:

WEIR: Isn’t that a nice thing to say

Sorry, forgot that part, which makes the whole scene cuter.
    McKay: I'm invulnerable!
    Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
    McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
    My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Thats why I was surprised you missed it
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Hello all, today is Friday and time for another ep on SGA. Does anyone have any thoughts about tonight's ep that includes Weir maybe? Personally, as a huge mcweir shipper, i'd like to see
        Spoiler:
        a kiss, even if its posessed.But i've heard theres a very small chance of that unfortanately. I'd also like to see Weir getting to know Dex a little better cuz she was barely in last week's ep with him. Maybe some Sheppard would be nice, and Caldwell, oh I almost forgot Zelanka. (Wow Liz certainly knows lots of guys ) I'd love to see more Liz in the ep period, dosent have to be shippy, just love her on the show.
        Does anyone have anyone else have anything theyd like to add?
        Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?

Comment

Originally posted by weirfan517
          Hello all, today is Friday and time for another ep on SGA. Does anyone have any thoughts about tonight's ep that includes Weir maybe? Personally, as a huge mcweir shipper, i'd like to see
          Spoiler:
          a kiss, even if its posessed.But i've heard theres a very small chance of that unfortanately. I'd also like to see Weir getting to know Dex a little better cuz she was barely in last week's ep with him. Maybe some Sheppard would be nice, and Caldwell, oh I almost forgot Zelanka. (Wow Liz certainly knows lots of guys ) I'd love to see more Liz in the ep period, dosent have to be shippy, just love her on the show.
          Does anyone have anyone else have anything theyd like to add?
          No I really hope that TPTB give Liz an ep, to be honest we don't know all that much about her and come on! She's in another galaxy surrounded by some of the smartest, strongest and hottest men Earth and Pegasus has to offer!

Can you imagine what would happen if the 'Broca Divide' virus broke out on Atlantis? Well, minus the caveman appearance. Liz would have so many Alpha males to choose from!

Comment

I'm just waiting for someone to start shipping Weir/Dex. You know *somebody* is thinking along those lines after the amusing little scene between them in Duet. Personally, I'm an avid W/S fan, but I've also read fanfiction that's paired her with McKay, Radek, Grodin, Teyla, and Cadwell (or was it Col. Everett?, can't remember.)

Anyway, it's really amusing that this women seems to be shipped with every single guy on the show, and some of the women, too. Well, I'm not going to complain. Keep 'em coming, I say, and if anyone is writing a W/D story, drop me a line. I'd want to read that simply because I wanna see how you pulled it off!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
            I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
            Spoiler:
            Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
              I'm just waiting for someone to start shipping Weir/Dex. You know *somebody* is thinking along those lines after the amusing little scene between them in Duet. Personally, I'm an avid W/S fan, but I've also read fanfiction that's paired her with McKay, Radek, Grodin, Teyla, and Cadwell (or was it Col. Everett?, can't remember.)
              Well, I was thinking along those lines, myself,it'd be interesting to see Weir/Dex and I thought their whole scene together was pretty cute. I'm a huge M/W fan and read all sorts of Weir fics with different ships. (I love Shweir fic) I've seen fic with Col. Everette but haven't come across any with Cadwell yet.

Anyway, it's really amusing that this women seems to be shipped with every single guy on the show, and some of the women, too. Well, I'm not going to complain. Keep 'em coming, I say, and if anyone is writing a W/D story, drop me a line. I'd want to read that simply because I wanna see how you pulled it off!

It's really not hard to ship her, I;d like to see her have a relationship on the show at some point. Yes, is anyone writng a Weir/Dex story?

Comment

Oooh, nice thread. I have to say Weir really does have alot of pairings. I go for McKay/Weir mainly but I read alot of fic and quite prone to Weir/Zelenka, Weir/Grodin, even Elizabeth/Simon. Also bizarrely wouldn't mind reading unrequited Kav/Weir or Bates/Weir and Weir/Kolya is disturbing but interesting. I think I'd probably give Weir/Dex a go, if there's good, seeming in character fic for it I'm usually happy. I'm still hoping there might be some good Weir/Beckett fic someone around that I've not seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
                  It makes sense that you could pair her with pretty much anyone on the show; she's such a wonderful, complex, intelligent character that she can make a relationship with anyone interesting.

Personally, I ship Shep/Weir, but I like seeing how she interacts with all the characters of the show. She and Rodney have a good dynamic (I just see it as sibling-like), and I agree, Zalenka does seem to have a little crush on her (which is so cute!).

I'm still holding out for her eight-handed alien as well!
                  ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                  The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                    I like seeing how she interacts with all the characters of the show. She and Rodney have a good dynamic (I just see it as sibling-like)
                    I am a Sheppard/Weir shipper, have been ever since I saw 'Thirty-Eight Minutes' I definetly have to agree with LurkerLa about how Elizabeth and Rodney seem more sibling-like. She interacts wonderfully with all the characters. Can't wait till Friday to see 'Condemned', hopefully there are some great scenes with Elizabeth and all her boys.
                    *AtlantisFan*

McKay: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
                    Sheppard: I shot him.... In the leg.

Ford: How can something as big as Atlantis just sink?
                    Sheppard: I'm sure the passengers on the Titanic were asking themselves the same question?!

McKay: You're right- if only we had a magical tool that could slow down time. I foolishly left mine on Earth - did you bring yours?

McKay: I will try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman

Comment

I just hope no one comes up with a weir/hermiod ship lol

that would be the atlantis equiv to the sam/thor one

I used to think "no way!" about weir/shep but the more episodes I watch, the more I think there might be something to it!

Actually, I kinda wondered if something would happen with koyla!
                      BSG convert....

Comment

Originally posted by *AtlantisFan*
                        I am a Sheppard/Weir shipper, have been ever since I saw 'Thirty-Eight Minutes' I definetly have to agree with LurkerLa about how Elizabeth and Rodney seem more sibling-like. She interacts wonderfully with all the characters. Can't wait till Friday to see 'Condemned', hopefully there are some great scenes with Elizabeth and all her boys.
                        Rodney's like everyone's annoying (But funny!) brother! I'm a big Sheppard/Weir fan. Just sitting here, waiting for tonight's ep at 10.30....

Comment

There would be the new Major (Lorne was his name, right?) kinda interesting imagination to ship these two

Spoiler:
                          Looks like they will have some scenes together in Condemned

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                            There would be the new Major (Lorne was his name, right?) kinda interesting imagination to ship these two

Spoiler:

That is interesting to think about, I was just thinking about those two and I was also thinking about Liz/Dex recently. Both interesting ships, I would like to see some fic on them, I'm thinking about writing a little Liz/Dex, myself, but I don't know yet. I also wanted to say that this week's ep with Liz in it was awsome,
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm squeeing cuz she went offworld, yall! There were also her "boys" behind her, which was just...awsome.

Oh, Dorka,love your sig, "Liz's Angels".

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka

Spoiler:
                              As one of the LorneLovers I must say there was major chemistry there!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                                As one of the LorneLovers I must say there was major chemistry there!
                                He's pretty cute and I loved this ep where they were on screen together. I was actually thinking about a fic with both of them. I've been thinking about a bunch of fics recently with different Weir ships. I still am a little interested in the idea of Liz/Dex. Since this ep i've gotten the idea of Liz/Lorne, I'd like to see more Lorne, especially with Liz. I'm still a huge mcweir shipper though, but whatever makes Liz happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X