X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woot, that's great to read what PDL says about Kavan. That man rocks! hehe
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

Spoiler:
      him shirtless in bed, him working with power tools, him with flowers, him smiling...
      *drools*

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
      Yes and
      Spoiler:
      dont forget -- kissing or should I say the moving in to kiss the girl. I'm sure I caught a tongue a couple times, too!!! I found myself watching his facial expressions and then other people in the movie (and other shows, too) -- he sure does use facial expressions!

**sigh** **sigh**
      really? tongue? and you live to tell the tale.

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
      *buzzes into the thread*

Hey, thunkers...anybody read what PDL said about our boy?

Spoiler:

Source: Joe Mallozzi's blog, of course.

Jason writes: "Did you ever expect the character of Lorne to take off like it did when you first came up with the character and named him after your brother or father in law? Thanks for casting Kavan Smith in the role, he's one of my favorites now."

PDL: Major Lorne is named after my brother-in-law Lorne Loder in the episode "Enemy Mine". Kavan Smith stood out from the get go. He's very focused, handsome and talented. It was a no brainer to bring him back. I didn't `expect' him to work on Stargate as much as he did but I was not `surprised' because he is so good. (He's one of my favorites too.)

*buzzes out of thread and back to work*

Later thunkers!

Oh that's a lovely answer from him...Does PDL work on Sanctuary by any chance?

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      Hey guys *waves*

Not had much time lately, hope everyone's OK!
      Hey queen...
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        him shirtless in bed, him working with power tools, him with flowers, him smiling...
        I'm sensing a theme here -- could it be -- HIM!!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        really? tongue? and you live to tell the tale.

Oh that's a lovely answer from him...Does PDL work on Sanctuary by any chance?

Hey queen...

I may of seen it while laying in bed watching the second showing. Just briefly passed out - but didnt fall and hurt myself!

kethry -- thanx for sharing ... if he was so great - why wasnt there MORE of him?

Hi Queen!
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Back from work .... I so hate evening shift, though summer makes it a bit less lousy.

So, what do we have? Gun face, tongue and tears???

Not bad.
          sigpic
          I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Back from work .... I so hate evening shift, though summer makes it a bit less lousy.

So, what do we have? Gun face, tongue and tears???

Not bad.
            Evening -- my goodness girl -- it's middle of the afternoon!! Hi kethry. Hope things are getting better.

Yes, some quaility attributes -- plus -----

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

kethry -- thanx for sharing ... if he was so great - why wasnt there MORE of him?
              PDL left the franchise, so he had no say in it anymore anyway. Who knows what the others think of Kavan.
              sigpic

Comment

PDL left the franchise, so he had no say in it anymore anyway. Who knows what the others think of Kavan.
                Okay -- ignorance showing thru here -- who is PDL ???
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Don't feel bad.. I was just about to ask the same thing!!!

Comment

Evening -- my goodness girl -- it's middle of the afternoon!! Hi kethry. Hope things are getting better.

Yes, some quaility attributes -- plus -----

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ave0189kjk.jpg
                    *LOL* Got some time to spare, huh? Busy little banner bee...banners anonymous, right?

OT on my mom

Spoiler:
                    No change really, just her meds seem to start working. I get her test results from her doc tomorrow, then we'll see whether there is anything physically wrong with her. My dad is pretty depressed now because he thinks he might have to stay at home --- this trip was my birthday present to him. It all depends on what her doc will tell me. It really is a mess.
                    sigpic

Comment

Back again, been skimming so sorry if I missed anything important...

Thanx for the well-wishes, folks. Things are looking pretty good. Just have to get back into my routine around here.

kethry - sorry to hear your parents are giving you problems.
                      Atlantean - hope you feel better ....
                      Lizzie -- great 'save' there!!
                      ^^^ Um... what Sci said

Comfort Kavan for Atlantean, SciFi and Kethry before I go off to bed...
                      Cath!!! *huggles*

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                      Gun face
                      Can't beat it!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                      Hey queen...
                      Hey Lizzie... blimey, not seen you for *counts* a minute? *huggles*

Hi Queen!
                      *waves* hiya

sigpic

Comment

*LOL* Got some time to spare, huh? Busy little banner bee...banners anonymous, right?

OT on my mom

Spoiler:
                        No change really, just her meds seem to start working. I get her test results from her doc tomorrow, then we'll see whether there is anything physically wrong with her. My dad is pretty depressed now because he thinks he might have to stay at home --- this trip was my birthday present to him. It all depends on what her doc will tell me. It really is a mess.
                        Ya, I guess I need the 6 step program (one step for each Stargate season of Lorne - 2 SG1 and 4 SGA ). I had some time while other half was napping - trying to be quiet.

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm sorry about the way things are going -- <HUG> too bad your mom cant/wont go along. I think you told my why she wasnt, just old-age-memory-loss setting in.
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                          Don't feel bad.. I was just about to ask the same thing!!!

PDL = Peter DeLuise
                          sigpic

Comment

PDL = Peter DeLuise
                            I was right then! That was who I thought it might be but wasnt sure.. Thnx
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Ya, I guess I need the 6 step program (one step for each Stargate season of Lorne - 2 SG1 and 4 SGA ). I had some time while other half was napping - trying to be quiet.

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm sorry about the way things are going -- <HUG> too bad your mom cant/wont go along. I think you told my why she wasnt, just old-age-memory-loss setting in.
                              That six step program sounds about right for more than one of us here.

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Mom gets panic attacks when she leaves her familiar surroundings, so sadly no travelling. My dad loves to travel, but he hasn't been able to for the past 10 years because she won't leave the property for more than a few hours. That's why I gave him this trip with me to the island. *sighs* In a way I wish I hadn't. It is breaking his heart now and everybody else is suffering as well.
                              sigpic

Comment

PDL = Peter DeLuise
                                *ginormous Homer Simpson D'OH inserted here* I should have KNOWN that!!! OMG can't believe that it slipped my mind!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X