Evening all
    Spoiler:

Evening *Waves*

Nice pics

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Hehe, gutter thoughts ahoy!!

Have some more... from EaTG

Spoiler:
    http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc341/queen_hathor/Atlantis/Season%205/Enemy%20520/SGA-S5E20-TL178_000116.jpg

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...L179_00014.jpg

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...L179_00015.jpg

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...TL181_0001.jpg

especially with the last pic

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
      *falls of the sofa laughing

Glad I could make you laugh

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      Who on earth would write about that?
      No idea, none at all
      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
        Glad I could make you laugh
        Sometimes it's very easy to make me laugh

And shouldn't we kind of... agree on using one communication platform instead of... three or four? (yes, rhethorical question, of course...)
        I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
        I will never accept defeat.
        I will never quit.
        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
        ------
        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
          Evening all

Yea, tempted to But it works now, for the moment
          Oh that's good. It was just having one of those 'moments' ... ones that only computers know how.

*gets some very non PG thoughts*
          Yep, so easy... just looking at him does that...

sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*

Snurchable.

*runs away*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
              *sneaks in*

Snurchable.

[URL=http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kavan.jpghttp://img8.imageshack.us/img8/602/kavan.jpg[/URL]

*runs away*

Oh... that's gorgeous...
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

LOL, like it!! My immediate response to that was to laugh and then go oooooooh (as in, that's trouble) Watch out for the Wraith Worshipers!!
                  Good point, but unless they visit here or the Whumping thread, not much chance in them seeing it.... as I dont go hardly anywhere else.
                  Gotta love Clint Eastwood. He's been a pretty good 'banner-bunny inducer'.
                  Oh my *fans self* why does that give me very naughty thoughts?
                  I think the vast majority of his pics are *fan self-worthy* and naughty thought-worthy!!!

Definitely not! Also, talking to yourself is highly recommended too ... at least you get some sane conversation that way. Of course, I answer myself back, but who cares?

Ooooh, not tried that *picks fight with self* Yay, I win!!
                  I'm thinking that was the origin of the "dont lose an arguement" comment - talking to onesself.

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post

Great anything else I should add to my list of things to check for while I'm BETA'ing?

[Sarcasm] Maybe life sucking aliens and foreign galaxies? [/sarcasm]
                  Well, I should hope you'd check for those. Wouldnt want to find myself reading anything so ridiculous as aliens and other galaxies!!! (sarcasm meter red-lined at this point!)

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                  Yep, so easy... just looking at him does that...

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...lster/ml17.jpg
                  Yes looking at him is easy!!

Evening all ------ hope everyone had a good day. Have good sleeps to those who are probably already off to bed.

Spoiler:
                  Hoping today's meeting with the realtor will be productive. I think so as she was willing to do the listing this afternoon and then go and finish researching the place. Said we could go in and make changes if needed. We told her to get her research done and we'd do the paperwork in a week or so. So keeping appendages, etc crossed.

Got away lucky on the skidsteer repairs -- no need for the 8-hour motor pull! Yea!!!!
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                    *sneaks in*

Snurchable.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/602/kavan.jpg

*runs away*
                    Wow Luciana, that’s beautiful! Here I was feeling good about my new sig too

OT:
                    Spoiler:
                    As for me, it was such a Monday, cracked my head getting in the car today, nearly fell asleep in Political Science – what I wouldn’t do to have this week over with. I have no school on Wednesday *dances* but I have a midterm on Thursday followed by several hours in court so I can write my criminal justice paper *cries*

As a result of my OT, I bring you Pouty Picspam:

And here's a 'cheer me up' thrown in

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

And here's a 'cheer me up' thrown in
                      http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...PDVD_000-1.jpg
                      Ohhh MY! Love that pic!! What movie/TV show is this from??

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                        Ohhh MY! Love that pic!! What movie/TV show is this from??
                        Due East

Spoiler:
                        dont look for it IN the movie - it's only on the cover and in the picture/photo gallery.
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                          Due East

Spoiler:
                          dont look for it IN the movie - it's only on the cover and in the picture/photo gallery.

Thanks!!

Spoiler:
                          Only on the cover and gallery? Too bad. That looks like it would have been an awesome scene!

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                            Thanks!!

Spoiler:
                            Only on the cover and gallery? Too bad. That looks like it would have been an awesome scene!
                            Spoiler:
                            I agree. Not sure if you're up to it - but if you're interested - you can go back several pages - the movie is discussed more indepth between myself and mac and a couple others. I recently received it from Amazon and questioned the picture and lack of the scene. But like I said - it's several pages back and probaby a couple weeks ago.
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              I agree. Not sure if you're up to it - but if you're interested - you can go back several pages - the movie is discussed more indepth between myself and mac and a couple others. I recently received it from Amazon and questioned the picture and lack of the scene. But like I said - it's several pages back and probaby a couple weeks ago.

Thanks!!!

Spoiler:
                              I'll do that!! Thanks a bunch!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                                Wow Luciana, that’s beautiful! Here I was feeling good about my new sig too

OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                As for me, it was such a Monday, cracked my head getting in the car today, nearly fell asleep in Political Science – what I wouldn’t do to have this week over with. I have no school on Wednesday *dances* but I have a midterm on Thursday followed by several hours in court so I can write my criminal justice paper *cries*

Yes, Luciana, that is a lovely banner. I ordered a "Dummies" book for my PSE6 so hoping I will get better one of these days!

CN -
                                Spoiler:
                                Ouch - hope you feel better. Good luck on you midterm. I'm lucky - my instructor doesnt give midterms. We just keep plugging along with the book. Almost forgot I have test due Wed and was going to take it tomorrow - have to finish the exercises and hope I dont get interrupted tomorrow (if I do it tomorrow) - it will probably take a couple hours to complete.
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X