Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Some more Garrity... and his many faces!!

*sighs*

*blinks from all that blue*

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
    is the guy stood behind kavan wearing the same shirt?
    What is it with this thread and shirts?
    sigpic
    I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
      I just saw the Charter Business commercial where it sounds like Kavan did the voiceover. Once again I forgot to record it. *doh* One of these times I'll record it so we can determine if it's him or not. lol
      *raises hand*

I'll do it...I'll listen to it ... for hours if necessary.
      sigpic

Comment

Have to go unfortunately. RL beckons.

Well....nice caps, Queen and Mac....let's hold hands and contemplate the secondary effects of excessive capping together later.

Niiiiiiiice things you do with caps, Hermiiod!

Congrats to all the milestoners!

I'll be back later... she threatens!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
          Love the pic spam lizzie!

Sorry for my absense, coursework has nearly killed me but looking at Lorne has made it all better!
          Anyone here happen to be a nanotechnology scientist? I'm writing my coursework on nanotechnology... it's hard.

Anyway, how is everyone?

Also, my signature broke and I have to upload all the banners again, can I have some Lorne ones pretty please?
          Hi Mountiegirl! Nice to see you back.

As for banners, Clintonio had a major break down a few days ago, apparently. So ... feel free to use any of mine that you like.

Sorry that I can't help on the nanotechnology project. I don't even do well with normal technology.
          sigpic

Comment

@ Cath...just saw that bit about your card. *huggles Cath*

Hope you got it sorted out and don't lose any money over it. That would be too awful.

Definitely off now.....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
              Well that too,

Though you can't forget.

Lorne: Today Colonel John Sheppard will be your pilot, so please excuse any turbulence, as it's not my fault. I will be coming around to serve coffee and other assorted drinks and snacks will be available for purchase later during our flight....
              And what about -

Lorne: Please remain seated and keep your seatbelts fastened until the City has come to a complete stop and the seatbelt sign has been turned off.

I was just going to ask what time that is in 'real' time, meaning hour difference so I could work it out into UK time... and now I can't stop thinking of 24 ... 'events occur in real time' *votes for Kavan to be the last season of 24* - badass of course!! Lizzie think of it - Kiefer, Carlos AND Kavan!! Hehe, that'd call for something stronger than tea... tequila maybe? *happy sigh*

Love the flight attendant Lorne - not doing much for the 40% gay thing for those who like their stereotypes though!!

Love how he blames Shep! LOL

Yes, he'd be good in '24' !!

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
              Exactly. Gotta have someone to pick on, don't we? *huggles Atlantean*

Kinda like the token guy we had on our field trip yesterday. And it turned out -- I knew him!!!

Love the pic spam lizzie!

Sorry for my absense, coursework has nearly killed me but looking at Lorne has made it all better!
              Anyone here happen to be a nanotechnology scientist? I'm writing my coursework on nanotechnology... it's hard.

Anyway, how is everyone?

Also, my signature broke and I have to upload all the banners again, can I have some Lorne ones pretty please?
              Sorry, not scientist here -- but you're welcome to 'borrow' any of my sigs that come up that you like.

Hmmm...I'm not sure which one I like better. For some reason, Kavan looks good in almost everything .... except for the shirt of doom, of course ... and we are not going to the out of everything gutter spot.
              There is always the "flat-billed" baseball cap from a few days ago... forget the show, but it was pretty awful, IMO.

Hi, I am Mac and I am a capper!

*rolls on floor laughing*

I can see a bunch of us sitting around telling stories of the horrendous capping bouts we're fighting in vain.

What would be a help task?

Watch complete episodes in one sitting without hitting the screen shot button?
              Is "capper's annonomous" next to "banners annonomous"??
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

@ Cath...just saw that bit about your card. *huggles Cath*

Hope you got it sorted out and don't lose any money over it. That would be too awful.
                Good luck with getting that resolved, Cath.. <huggles> to you.
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

*perks up.,* neck and neck shots... *looks around.* okay where.... this vampy is hungry. *bares fangs.*
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    *gasp* A perfect specimen!!! Can I use it? Please....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
                    MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                      And what about -

Lorne: Please remain seated and keep your seatbelts fastened until the City has come to a complete stop and the seatbelt sign has been turned off.

Sorry, not scientist here -- but you're welcome to 'borrow' any of my sigs that come up that you like.
                      Hey SciFi

LOL and do you have a link to them or should I copy from gateworld? Thank you by the way!

Hi Mountiegirl! Nice to see you back.

As for banners, Clintonio had a major break down a few days ago, apparently. So ... feel free to use any of mine that you like.

Sorry that I can't help on the nanotechnology project. I don't even do well with normal technology.
                      Hey Kethry! It's nice to be back!
                      Clintonio sent me an email but I didn't realise it was THAT bad, until I read the email.
                      Thank you for the offer, do you have a link or should I copy them from gateworld?

Also, anyone have the link to the lorne lovers photobucket - I can't find it

I love your star Trek banner Hermiiod - so looking forward tot he new film, my friends are taking me to see it for my 18th birthday (it comes out a week later)

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
                      Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
                      Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Hey SciFi

LOL and do you have a link to them or should I copy from gateworld? Thank you by the way!

Dont really have a link to them -- just refresh one of my posts, I guess, and you can take them off here. There are 20+ of them so -- enjoy! (warning - there are a few non-Lorne/Kavan/etc!! )
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I was just going to ask what time that is in 'real' time, meaning hour difference so I could work it out into UK time... and now I can't stop thinking of 24 ... 'events occur in real time' *votes for Kavan to be the last season of 24* - badass of course!! Lizzie think of it - Kiefer, Carlos AND Kavan!! Hehe, that'd call for something stronger than tea... tequila maybe? *happy sigh*
                          it'd be 2300 on 24hr time and I think that Kavan could be alright on 24...provided that he didn't die

And what is your problem with that? *blinks*

Spoiler:

I'll oggle him for you if you feel you should do something else.
                          there's absolutly nothing wrong with that...it's just that I have a habit of putting things off until the last minute and then I'm rushing around to get it done

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                            And what about -

Is "capper's annonomous" next to "banners annonomous"??
                            I'm pretty sure it is. Though I have been good the past few ... hours??? I made icons.

Love Lorne Airlines btw.
                            Spoiler:
                            Would fly him any day....you knew I wouldn't be able to resist that, didn't you?

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            *perks up.,* neck and neck shots... *looks around.* okay where.... this vampy is hungry. *bares fangs.*
                            You be nice to him, hear me!

And some other guy...

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
                            *gasp* A perfect specimen!!! Can I use it? Please....

I should think so....It's a promo pic of his and it's everywhere, so I don't see why you shouldn't have fun with it as well.

Hey Kethry! It's nice to be back!
                            Clintonio sent me an email but I didn't realise it was THAT bad, until I read the email.
                            Thank you for the offer, do you have a link or should I copy them from gateworld?

Also, anyone have the link to the lorne lovers photobucket - I can't find it
                            I'm afraid I have them scattered all over, so you'd best copy the ones you like from GW.

Nici posted the LL photobucket link for Stargatefan a couple of posts back...
                            sigpic

Comment

.... and off again. I need to get some weeds pulled before the rain sets in. No need to feed the blasted things.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Kethry!

I'm off too, need to actually do my coursework... I'm getting distracted

Have a good day everyone

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
                                Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
                                Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X