Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
    I posted the question to him, now we'll see if he actually ANSWERS it that is the trick.
    Hope you're luckier than me.
    I asked him how many episodes Lorne would be in, in Season 5 a couple of weeks ago. No answer as of yet.
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*thud* ohhh yummies
        sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
          I posted the question to him, now we'll see if he actually ANSWERS it that is the trick.
          Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
          Plan B if he doesn't answer: Everyone of us posts the question to him. Let's see if he can withstand the united efforts of dedicated LorneLovers
          Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          Hope you're luckier than me.
          I asked him how many episodes Lorne would be in, in Season 5 a couple of weeks ago. No answer as of yet.
          Rowena, Lizzie- He still 'owes' me a few answers, since he couldn't answer all the questions I had at the Fan Fuel Dinner back in April. Though I did have a nice long chat with the 'grim reaper' about the whole killing of characters thing, that was quite intriguing and engaging.
          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
            Rowena, Lizzie- He still 'owes' me a few answers, since he couldn't answer all the questions I had at the Fan Fuel Dinner back in April. Though I did have a nice long chat with the 'grim reaper' about the whole killing of characters thing, that was quite intriguing and engaging.
            I hope he remembers he still owes you these answers

BTW: Why the hell did my story that was originally planned as Beckett/Cadman get such a distinctive Lorne/Cadman-touch? Ngh. No one needs plot bunnies. Out of my head, all of you!

Edit: And here we go... I've just finished the sequel to "Seize the day", "Where it all began". It's essentially Beckett/Cadman, but with a good deal of Lorne/Cadman-friendship/maybe pre-romance thrown in. Hope you enjoy it.
            Last edited by RowenaR; 17 May 2008, 03:27 PM.
            I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
            I will never accept defeat.
            I will never quit.
            I will never leave a fallen comrade.
            ------
            "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Behind cut for their size.

Spoiler:

sigpic
              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

ohhhh yummies... *slurps*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                  Originally Posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                  I hope he remembers he still owes you these answers

BTW: Why the hell did my story that was originally planned as Beckett/Cadman get such a distinctive Lorne/Cadman-touch? Ngh. No one needs plot bunnies. Out of my head, all of you!

Edit: And here we go... I've just finished the sequel to "Seize the day", "Where it all began". It's essentially Beckett/Cadman, but with a good deal of Lorne/Cadman-friendship/maybe pre-romance thrown in. Hope you enjoy it.
                  Oh, I hope he remembers he owes me as well since I was ripped away from dinner several times to attend to the knee I sliced open.

Gotta love muses aye? Mine ran away with me earlier, and 'forced' me to create the following beauty. Aye! I can't leave my muse alone anymore next thing I know it'll be off writing fluff, again. Apparently though my muse will play with backrounds she sucks at captioning any suggestions?

I'll have to check out those stories, when I get back home tonight. I'm curious to read them though!
                  Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                    Yea, that torture scene was rather interesting
                    Spoiler:
                    What was his fear anyway? His teeth and hair fell out so I was guessing falling apart..
                    Yeah, it was something like that. Only thing is that scene killed me, I have constant recurring nightmares of my teeth just falling out of my head...

Anyway, happy thoughts:

Comment

That look. His eyes, that tiniest bit of a smile Gaaah.Oh my.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                        Yeah, it was something like that. Only thing is that scene killed me, I have constant recurring nightmares of my teeth just falling out of my head...

Anyway, happy thoughts:
                        http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...an/Kavan-5.jpg
                        http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...an/Kavan-6.jpg
                        Like the happy toughts
                        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

We haven't had these in a while:

spoilers for Season 5 of yum
                          Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone (at least it's morning for me!! ) I don't know if anyone else has already seen this but our favorite major has made his way into another topic on the forum. Here is the link
                            I found it rather interesting myself. Just thought I might share. Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                              Morning everyone (at least it's morning for me!! ) I don't know if anyone else has already seen this but our favorite major has made his way into another topic on the forum. Here is the link
                              I found it rather interesting myself. Just thought I might share. Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Andrew
                              Oooh intriguing. I'll have to keep an eye on that thread, even though I've been trying to avoid spoilers. Though its not a spoiler really right???
                              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone! Been away for the weekend and see you all have been very chatty Nice to come back and see all the pretty pics! And the forum has changed so much since then! Became a member of the Lorne Lovers Lounge of course

My computer is acting up funny because I can't quote stuff or give anyone a reputation but hopefully that will be fixed soon

And to Firefly, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss girl! *hugs tight* Very sad news
                                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X