Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, cute puppy and nice dog too.

Anyway, just thought you guys would like to know, Kavan got a mention in the TV Without Pity Supernatural recap for Time Is On My Side...
    The camera sticks with the plastic surgeon as he remotely deactivates his car's alarm, and as he's being played by serial sci-fi victim Kavan Smith -- a most attractive gentleman who unfortunately has been subjected to any manner of gruesome tortures in the service of various Canadian-filmed TV shows ranging from The Outer Limits to Smallville to Stargate to The 4400 -- we know he'll be swimming in a seemingly bottomless pool of his own bile and blood in a couple of seconds. So, you know, it's a little difficult to muster up interest in his character, knowing said character's going to be dead before the opening credits.
    I feel bad laughing but it's true. Demian forgot to name Battlestar Galactica.
    Last edited by GatetheWay; 15 May 2008, 07:53 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

that is true...I read a recap that called him ' "That Guy" who we love in his previous roles on 'Stargate Atlantis', 'The 4400' and I'm sure numerous other Vancouver based cable and netlet TV series.'

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Thanks for all the additional birthday greens and the congratulations

a most attractive gentleman who unfortunately has been subjected to any manner of gruesome tortures in the service of various Canadian-filmed TV shows
        It's so true! But as long as he manages to look good even at being tortured and shot at...

Rowena- I made you your wallpaper, I had to adjust it ever so slightly to make it look 'just right' so it IS slightly different from the other. If its not perfect let me know, and I'll fix it!
        It's perfect. I really like it, because it has additional pictures
        I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
        I will never accept defeat.
        I will never quit.
        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
        ------
        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
          Ah, cute puppy and nice dog too.

Anyway, just thought you guys would like to know, Kavan got a mention in the TV Without Pity Supernatural recap for Time Is On My Side...

I feel bad laughing but it's true. Demian forgot to name Battlestar Galactica.

Can't Kavan have one guest apperance that leave him alive in the end of an epsiode? But that might leave it open for him to come back and hit the bucket anyway...
          His character in 4400 is safe, that's cancelled
          Let's hope Kavan is alive and well at the end of season 5
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
            Let's hope Kavan is alive and well at the end of season 5
            Another one for my wishlist for further seasons:

- Do not kill Major Lorne off. There's no need to show us that "everyone's expandable." again.
            I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
            ------

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
              Another one for my wishlist for further seasons:

- Do not kill Major Lorne off. There's no need to show us that "everyone's expandable." again.
              Well, as long as he doesn't end up in the credits, he should be fine

Behind spoiler in case you haven't seen the episodes
              Spoiler:
              Ford- Left after being hooked up on Wraith drug, might be dead
              Becket - Killed by an explosive tumor! WTF!!! Now living as a clone.... again WTF
              Wier - Captured by the Pegasus Replikators and presumed dead, might might not be since she now the leader of those who wants to ascend...
              Spoiler:
              Carter - Will leave for reason unknown

So, should be worry over Shep, Ronon, Teyla, Mckay and

Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              Wolsey?
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Behind spoiler in case you haven't seen the episodes
                Spoiler:
                Ford- Left after being hooked up on Wraith drug, might be dead
                Becket - Killed by an explosive tumor! WTF!!! Now living as a clone.... again WTF
                Wier - Captured by the Pegasus Replikators and presumed dead, might might not be since she now the leader of those who wants to ascend...
                Spoiler:
                Carter - Will leave for reason unknown

So, should be worry over Shep, Ronon, Teyla, Mckay and

Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                Wolsey?

You are right, contrary SG1, they are not afraid to let someone die...
                Spoiler:
                But I think they will let Woolsey alive

Comment

Or as long as he doesn't aquire a PhD (he said so himself!)
                  I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                  ------

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                    You are right, contrary SG1, they are not afraid to let someone die...
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    I think he will die in a horrible way... Maybe infornt of the gate when it goes kawoosh

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                    Or as long as he doesn't aquire a PhD (he said so himself!)
                    For the love of god! Don't let Lorne tell us he has a PhD!
                    *Imagenary conversiation*
                    McKay: He's bleeding out!
                    Lorne: No worries! I have a PhD in...
                    *Lorne gets shot and dies immediatly*

*Shudders at thoght*

Comment

For the love of god! Don't let Lorne tell us he has a PhD!
                      *Imagenary conversiation*
                      McKay: He's bleeding out!
                      Lorne: No worries! I have a PhD in...
                      *Lorne gets shot and dies immediatly*

*Shudders at thoght*
                      OH NOOOOOOOES!

Oh God, I just had to laugh real hard at that! And I can't really stop laughing! (I have an excuse for that: My birthday presents just arrived and that made me slightly giddy )
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                      ------

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I think he will die in a horrible way... Maybe infornt of the gate when it goes kawoosh
                        Spoiler:
                        Nope. Lot of viewers hate him but I'm glad he will be the leader. We have a chance for funny moments, e.g. with Shep or Rodney. Great possibilities! Of course I would prefer Sam but she will be the one who deffinitely won't die.
                        But interesting idea, maybe at the end of seson5 or in some AT?

Comment

sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I feel too much angst here today, what about some positive pictures?

And my favourite the last man

Spoiler:

Comment

Good morning!

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Oh man, I hope you're wrong about that.
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Started a public group for the Lorne Lovers 'cos it's the in thing to do right now and I didn't want him to feel left out. It'll also be a nice place to store pics of our Major Hottie. Check out the Lorne Lovers Lounge and see what you think. And if anyone understands what these public group things are, feel free to explain. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X