Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
    My memory tricks me all the time though I prefer to blame the toddler. She is sucking out all my brain cells. Geology- now that would make sense. I saw Enemy Mine, a few weeks back, before I discovered my 'Major' addiction.
    I never saw it until a few days ago, because I stopped watching SG1, before it aired. And I remember someone here saying that he looked so young in it, and I have to agree wholeheartedly. He's come a long way since then It struck me as odd, though, that it would be geology... I have no idea why, but I just can't picture Major Lorne as a geologist... but then again I have no idea what else he could have a degree in
    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Love his smile!

sigpic
      Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Sorry to hear about your Gran, Firefly. I hope you are doing okay and good luck with your exams.

sigpic
        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by GateMedic View Post

more like we love him in general
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
            Originally Posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
            My memory tricks me all the time though I prefer to blame the toddler. She is sucking out all my brain cells. Geology- now that would make sense. I saw Enemy Mine, a few weeks back, before I discovered my 'Major' addiction.
            I never saw it until a few days ago, because I stopped watching SG1, before it aired. And I remember someone here saying that he looked so young in it, and I have to agree wholeheartedly. He's come a long way since then It struck me as odd, though, that it would be geology... I have no idea why, but I just can't picture Major Lorne as a geologist... but then again I have no idea what else he could have a degree in
            I am rather new to the fandom, and actually didn't even know it was him at the time *blushes* that I saw it. See I've been in the fandom since last april and was able to pack 2 and 3/4's seasons into a little over 3 weeks of viewing(SGA), and am still working my way through SG-1. Though from memory he DID look sooo young in that ep in an adorable kind of way. I don't know I mean there are plenty of fields he COULD have a degree in it just makes more sense since he was on SG-11.

According to my borrowed copy of the handy dandy Stargate SG-1: The Ultimate Visual Guide
            SG-11 Major Lorne: Major Lorne served under Colonel Edwards on P3X-403 and headed one of the search parties that located Lieutenant Ritter after he had been killed by the Unas.
            I'm curious now WHAT the major has a degree in, hmmm maybe I should go prod Joe M. about it....
            Last edited by mackenziesmomma; 16 May 2008, 08:34 PM.
            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
              Ah, cute puppy and nice dog too.

Anyway, just thought you guys would like to know, Kavan got a mention in the TV Without Pity Supernatural recap for Time Is On My Side...

I feel bad laughing but it's true. Demian forgot to name Battlestar Galactica.
              *dies laughing* Oh I love it Gate! It’s so true! Poor guy…

Originally posted by melfan View Post

His character in 4400 is safe, that's cancelled
              True melfan, but he was tortured in one ep “Fear Itself” – cut for violence:
              Spoiler:

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
              You are right, contrary SG1, they are not afraid to let someone die...
              Spoiler:
              But I think they will let Woolsey alive
              I agree, I think that’s why they started killing people off in season one, but I also think…
              Spoiler:
              They’ve just taken it too far. Whereas the first major death in SG-1 was Janet, it was a huge deal! I cried through most of the bloody ep! But its gotten to the point on Atlantis where its like ‘well you know they’re gonna kill someone – who will it be this time?’ It’s lost its shock value.

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              Hey guys. I got some bad news today. I learned that my gran died on Wednesday. My parents only told me today once my exams were over. Any cheer-up pictures would be welcomed.
              I’m so sorry Firefly! I saw you had something up on your Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                Sorry to hear about your Gran, Firefly. I hope you are doing okay and good luck with your exams.
                Thanks My exams are over now. That's why I only found out about my gran yesterday even though she died on Wednesday, she made my parents promise not to tell me if she died during my exams. She didn't want me upset while I was sitting them.

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                I’m so sorry Firefly! I saw you had something up on your Facebook!
                Thanks Cath. It was sort of to let my friends know why I wasn't celebrating the end of my exams. A couple of them kept asking me why I wasn't happy, that way they get to find out without me having to keep going over it...

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Nope. Lot of viewers hate him but I'm glad he will be the leader. We have a chance for funny moments, e.g. with Shep or Rodney. Great possibilities! Of course I would prefer Sam but she will be the one who deffinitely won't die.
                  But interesting idea, maybe at the end of seson5 or in some AT?
                  They hate to love him, or is it love to hate him?
                  Spoiler:
                  Yea, the team gate to an au world where the others has grown tired of him and put infront of the gate and kawosh

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                  Started a public group for the Lorne Lovers 'cos it's the in thing to do right now and I didn't want him to feel left out. It'll also be a nice place to store pics of our Major Hottie. Check out the Lorne Lovers Lounge and see what you think. And if anyone understands what these public group things are, feel free to explain. LOL!
                  I have just joined

Rowena- Actually, its the same pics as the other one I just had to rearrange where they were placed, and how they looked so that I could make them all fit with in the parameters.

*snort* Oh yeah! If we find out that Lorne has a PhD in something then he is guaranteed a one way ticket. Though I hate to point it out he does have a degree in SOMETHING. I mean he is an officer after all.

I'm in!

So my mom and I were chatting last night because it has been announced that the next season of ER will be its last. She came up with an interesting idea- she suggested that, maybe they should have anyone who has played a doctor on tv in the last 15 years(or however long it is since ER started) should show up for a 'visit'(if they are alive that is). I could get behind THAT idea cause after she said it all I could think about was Kavan guesting on ER.
                  There is always something, mine scenario intale him saying it outloud and getting it...

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                  Hey guys. I got some bad news today. I learned that my gran died on Wednesday. My parents only told me today once my exams were over. Any cheer-up pictures would be welcomed.
                  Sorry to hear thatt FF
                  Some pics to cheer you up

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                    Sorry to hear thatt FF
                    Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                      True melfan, but he was tortured in one ep “Fear Itself” – cut for violence:
                      Spoiler:

Yea, that torture scene was rather interesting
                      Spoiler:
                      What was his fear anyway? His teeth and hair fell out so I was guessing falling apart..
                      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Veru nice pictures

*Drools*

Comment

I'm curious now WHAT the major has a degree in, hmmm maybe I should go prod Joe M. about it....
                            Yes, please. I know I heard it somewhere that it was geology, but I just can't remember where. Please go ask Joe about it.
                            I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                            ------

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                              Originally Posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                              Yes, please. I know I heard it somewhere that it was geology, but I just can't remember where. Please go ask Joe about it.
                              I posted the question to him, now we'll see if he actually ANSWERS it that is the trick.
                              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                              sigpic

Comment

I posted the question to him, now we'll see if he actually ANSWERS it that is the trick.
                                Plan B if he doesn't answer: Everyone of us posts the question to him. Let's see if he can withstand the united efforts of dedicated LorneLovers
                                I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                                ------

Comment

Working...
                                X