X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
      Started a public group for the Lorne Lovers 'cos it's the in thing to do right now and I didn't want him to feel left out. It'll also be a nice place to store pics of our Major Hottie. Check out the Lorne Lovers Lounge and see what you think. And if anyone understands what these public group things are, feel free to explain. LOL!
      Looks like fun...I'm in!
      sigpic
      Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by GateMedic View Post
        Oh yeah, the eyes are great in it! Definitely one of my favs
        Thanks for posting it again for me. I'm having some trouble figuring out how to resize my pics so they stay within the guidelines. Not sure exactly what size to make them. Any suggestions?
        I use Photobucket (it's free). It is easy to use, to resize pics and crop them if you want. It's a pity that we can't use big pics because they do look great but I understand it as they do use up a huge amount of space. I make mine less that 600 wide and along those lines you shouldn't fall foul of the rules. As for the thumbnail pics I've forgotten how to do it, sorry.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          I use Photobucket (it's free). It is easy to use, to resize pics and crop them if you want. It's a pity that we can't use big pics because they do look great but I understand it as they do use up a huge amount of space. I make mine less that 600 wide and along those lines you shouldn't fall foul of the rules. As for the thumbnail pics I've forgotten how to do it, sorry.
          Thanks! I use Photobucket too, but the pics never look resized on my laptop. If I look at my posts on another computer, they look smaller..... you get what I mean? So I never know how big the actual picture appears when I post it. Maybe there is some trick to it....if so, it's lost on me. Guess I'm going to have to resize everything in Photoshop before I upload them to Photobucket. Any other hints/ideas?
          sigpic
          Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

ohhhh i joined the group too
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
              It's perfect. I really like it, because it has additional pictures
              Rowena- Actually, its the same pics as the other one I just had to rearrange where they were placed, and how they looked so that I could make them all fit with in the parameters.

Originally posted by melfan View Post

Or as long as he doesn't aquire a PhD (he said so himself!)
              For the love of god! Don't let Lorne tell us he has a PhD!

*Imagenary conversiation*
              McKay: He's bleeding out!
              Lorne: No worries! I have a PhD in...
              *Lorne gets shot and dies immediatly*

*Shudders at thoght*
              *snort* Oh yeah! If we find out that Lorne has a PhD in something then he is guaranteed a one way ticket. Though I hate to point it out he does have a degree in SOMETHING. I mean he is an officer after all.

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
              Started a public group for the Lorne Lovers 'cos it's the in thing to do right now and I didn't want him to feel left out. It'll also be a nice place to store pics of our Major Hottie. Check out the Lorne Lovers Lounge and see what you think. And if anyone understands what these public group things are, feel free to explain. LOL!
              I'm in!

So my mom and I were chatting last night because it has been announced that the next season of ER will be its last. She came up with an interesting idea- she suggested that, maybe they should have anyone who has played a doctor on tv in the last 15 years(or however long it is since ER started) should show up for a 'visit'(if they are alive that is). I could get behind THAT idea cause after she said it all I could think about was Kavan guesting on ER.
              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys. I got some bad news today. I learned that my gran died on Wednesday. My parents only told me today once my exams were over. Any cheer-up pictures would be welcomed.

Comment

Originally posted by GateMedic View Post
                  Thanks! I use Photobucket too, but the pics never look resized on my laptop. If I look at my posts on another computer, they look smaller..... you get what I mean? So I never know how big the actual picture appears when I post it. Maybe there is some trick to it....if so, it's lost on me. Guess I'm going to have to resize everything in Photoshop before I upload them to Photobucket. Any other hints/ideas?
                  OK. When I had the pic below in photobucket I clicked on resize and you are given a sliding bar with the pixel sizes. This pic is aprox 400 X 460. A reasonable size. I make most of my pics about this size. I have uploaded pics which are huge and have resized them in this way. If that is any help.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    Hey guys. I got some bad news today. I learned that my gran died on Wednesday. My parents only told me today once my exams were over. Any cheer-up pictures would be welcomed.
                    Hey FF sorry to hear your news.

Thunky Lorne/Kavan for you

sigpic

Comment

Hey FF sorry to hear your news.
                      Thanks Lizzie.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your gran, FF, ***HUGSS***

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post

Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                          Rowena- Actually, its the same pics as the other one I just had to rearrange where they were placed, and how they looked so that I could make them all fit with in the parameters.
                          Okay... My memory must have tricked me. Yeah... I'll just blame this on the memory

Though I hate to point it out he does have a degree in SOMETHING. I mean he is an officer after all.
                          Geology, if I remember it correctly. I think, they said something of that kind in the SG-1 episode he appeared in... the one with the Unas on the mining planet.

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that... *hugs
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                          I will never accept defeat.
                          I will never quit.
                          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                          ------
                          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                            Sorry to hear about your gran, FF, ***HUGSS***
                            Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that... *hugs
                            Thanks guys. xx

Comment

Hey. I just saw an episode of Blood Ties and Craig Veroni (Grodin) was in it.
                              He was playing a demon and nope he hadn't been killed by the end. Couldn't help thinking that if it had been Kavan playing the part he would have been toast!

Our Major

sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                                Okay... My memory must have tricked me. Yeah... I'll just blame this on the memory
                                Though I hate to point it out he does have a degree in SOMETHING. I mean he is an officer after all.
                                Geology, if I remember it correctly. I think, they said something of that kind in the SG-1 episode he appeared in... the one with the Unas on the mining planet.
                                My memory tricks me all the time though I prefer to blame the toddler. She is sucking out all my brain cells. Geology- now that would make sense. I saw Enemy Mine, a few weeks back, before I discovered my 'Major' addiction.

Hey. I just saw an episode of Blood Ties and Craig Veroni (Grodin) was in it.
                                He was playing a demon and nope he hadn't been killed by the end. Couldn't help thinking that if it had been Kavan playing the part he would have been toast!
                                Yeah I HAD tons of screencaps from that eppy on my old laptop. They didn't survive the re-intergraton on the new shiny faster better DELL. So I need to re-cap it, as I came from the Grodin camp to the Lorne camp. That is so true, if it had been our dear sweet major he'd of been toast not just walking off at the end of the ep into the night.
                                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X