X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the new artworks!!

Love your stories, Andrew.

sigpic
    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

slash and smut what a great combo *smirks*
      Spoiler:
      course Janto smut is my weakness... love it, right up there along with the Shex too
      sigpic

Comment

Hope everyone's recovering from the eating, drinking and late night poker sessions. Or is that just me

Originally posted by melfan View Post
        Had to do this, got to crowded for a banner, so I used the whole picture

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...essedLorne.jpg

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
        Thanks and Thanks! That gave me a chance to somewhat get over a bit of writer's block. Though I do have to say it was funny listening to Kass' reaction to #5 . Thanks again Kass for reading over them for me! Sorry to get you riled up over it

Anyway... Guess the countdown is on . *Begins to chant* Must Stay Strong...

So onto happier, more enjoyable looking ats(spoiled for length):
        Glad to see you've taken up the challenge. I liked them a lot My favourite is No. 2. I have to say that you needed have worried about your music choice 'cause I haven't heard of any of them anyway. Probably says more about me than you
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          Hope everyone's recovering from the eating, drinking and late night poker sessions. Or is that just me
          I am recovering quite well, today was the last of the food to be eaten from Christmas

Thank you I do my very best to amuse you all
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Space-Man Lorne How deliscious
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                Ah yes, those pesky little smut bunnies. I have a few dozen of them running around here, but I just can't get up my nerve to publish any of them. Andrew should count his lucky stars though that I don't let my smut bunnies play with his slash bunnies
                I guess I should, shouldn't I. Although, like I said, the slash bunnies are just wee, itty bitty babies so they aren't old enough to mingle and play yet!

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                Love the new artworks!!

Love your stories, Andrew.

[IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Stargate%20Atlantis/203%20-%20Runner/runner-00024.jpg[/IMG
                [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Stargate%20Atlantis/203%20-%20Runner/runner-00026.jpg[/IMG
                [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Stargate%20Atlantis/204%20-%20Duet/stargate3735.jpg[/IMG
                [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Stargate%20Atlantis/205%20-%20Condemned/stargate5028.jpg[/IMG
                Thanks a lot!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                Glad to see you've taken up the challenge. I liked them a lot My favourite is No. 2. I have to say that you needed have worried about your music choice 'cause I haven't heard of any of them anyway. Probably says more about me than you
                Thanks!! uh...*pulls up fic to remember #2..* Oh yeah, that one. LOL. Don't exactly know where that came from but oh well. As long as you liked them

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                  Had to do this, got to crowded for a banner, so I used the whole picture

Very nice!!

Comment

made a new vid with some lorne love if you interested http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlm2mQqw41I

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                      made a new vid with some lorne love if you interested http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlm2mQqw41I
                      All the hot Stargate men. Mmmmmm. Very nice.
                      sigpic

Comment

*staggers coughing and spluttering into the thread*

Hey folks *waves* I'm keeping my distance as my chest infection seems to be getting worse, not better. Hope everyone else is ok and enjoying their Christmas break!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                          Hey folks *waves* I'm keeping my distance as my chest infection seems to be getting worse, not better. Hope everyone else is ok and enjoying their Christmas break!
                          Poor queen! I hope you have a clone to keep you warm and cuddle you a little.
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                          I will never accept defeat.
                          I will never quit.
                          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                          ------
                          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

awww... poor queen... being sick is no fun.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                              *staggers coughing and spluttering into the thread*

That's no fun queen.

Hopefully the horrible cold I had a month ago is the same one which is still doing the rounds. I couldn't stand having another one.

I've nearly recovered from Christmas. Spent most of the day working on my Joe fic. I love that guy. Almost there. I keep tinkering. The thing is I like writing him so much I now have to split it into 2 chapters. I really did intend it to be a one chapter shot. Oh well.

sigpic

Comment

Thunka-doddle-do
                                sigpic
                                JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Working...
                                X