No announcement yet.

Teyla Emmagan/Ronon Dex Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched the SciFi channel and Ronon is definitely hot stuff! Plus, Rachel said,
    Spoiler:
    "Is Teyla going to have a romance with John Sheppard? Or our new Ronon Dex?.

So. .
    Spoiler:
    TPTB are considering this ship
    . Sounds like it will be an interesting season.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I like Teyla and I with Dex they do look hot together. Rachel did hint at it on the special last night. The Sheppard and Teyla thing is sort of gross, and I don't want any romance stuff with anybody, but in the preview Dex and Teyla, hmmm. Maybe. Will wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by joebags
        The Sheppard and Teyla thing is sort of gross
        Let me just preface this question by saying that I'm not strong advocate of any ship, but why is Sheppard/Teyla gross, but Teyla/Dex alright?
        Earth...steaks. There's a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by skye1974
          Let me just preface this question by saying that I'm not strong advocate of any ship, but why is Sheppard/Teyla gross, but Teyla/Dex alright?
          Thank you for saying this ..
          If this post is to kept respectful and not offend any fanbase why allow this kind of post it it ?
          I'm sure there are those open to seeing Teyla with either man so for the ones who enjoy her with either Dex or Shep this can be considered disrespectul ..

Pam

Comment

Originally posted by John&Teylaalltheway
            Thank you for saying this ..
            If this post is to kept respectful and not offend any fanbase why allow this kind of post it it ?
            I'm sure there are those open to seeing Teyla with either man so for the ones who enjoy her with either Dex or Shep this can be considered disrespectul ..
            I wasn't offended by joebags' post and didn't see anything wrong with what the poster said (although, I did think "gross" was a strange choice of words). I am genuinely curious as to why he/she feels that way, that's all.

Comment

I don't think joebags was disrespectful, just a non-shipper. But this isn't a anti-T/S thread, it is pro-T/D.

We really need to actually see a T/D episode before we can truly judge any chemistry between them, and that isn't going to be for a few more weeks, which is probably about the time I go on vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                I don't think joebags was disrespectful, just a non-shipper. But this isn't a anti-T/S thread, it is pro-T/D.

We really need to actually see a T/D episode before we can truly judge any chemistry between them, and that isn't going to be for a few more weeks, which is probably about the time I go on vacation.
                I agree.

Tivo! Tivo! Tivo!

Comment

I say its love at first sight. *LOL*

Comment

I have to admit, I'm not a strong advocate of ship either, unless it is an integral part of the plot, or it it adds to the storyline. Ship for ship's sake is not my thing. I don't watch SG-1 or SGA for that.

That being said, IF something develops between Teyla and Dex, and it fits into the entire storyline, great. If not, that's fine too. Guess we just wait and see.
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

hmm well i'm curious because in the insider it looked like a love triangle might happen considering dex has been living on the run and alone for 7 years and teyla is pretty who knows cant wait for runner!!

Comment

I think it would be interesting to see how Ronon and Teyla play out if Rachel's indicication in the Scifi Inside special is on par. I'm more inclined to see these to together rather then T/S but I don't watch these shows for relationships either.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                        Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

I know it's a bit stereotyped, but as I saw Ronon and Teyla stand side by side the first time, I thought...wow...what a great couple they would be Ronon is really HOT!!!! I haven't yet seen Siege 3 but looking forward to it, not just because Shweir, but the first interaction between Ronon and Teyla

Comment

Ronon actually doesn't appear until the third episode, Runner. Trust me, there was no way they could have crammed his introduction into that episode. It was bursting at the seams as it was.
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Funny, he appeared in a German Homepage as a performer, from the beginning of the 2. season.... then we will have to wait... main thing is that he will be hopefully great
                              Last edited by Dorka; 17 July 2005, 11:16 AM.

Comment

I'm beginning to warm to the idea of this ship. It might be the ONLY ship that I'd like to see. I'm not a big ship fan, but if Dex turns out to be the rough tough character towards which he seems to be building, then the two of them could be quite interesting to put together. Tough, rough, and sometimes cold, but warm towards each other. It would be a lot of fun I think!

Comment

Working...
                                X