No announcement yet.

Teyla Emmagan/Ronon Dex Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe down the road some of these people will come together, but I think now they are working so hard just to live day to day. If they do start pairing off, I hope they take things slow and don't jump from one to the other. If Teyla and Dex work out, that would be fine, at some point....
    Purple's Biggest Fan
    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Well, the character of Ronan Dex has been described as having a dry sense of humor, and not afraid to speak his mind. Teyla has already shown us SHE isn't afraid to speak her mind, but her sense of humor has yet to be fully explored, shall we say?

But, you never know.....look at Novak and Hermy. Who'd have guessed?

(And Blue, congrats on NOW being Jaffa fodder, you are moving on up! )
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I've seen discussion on this potential "ship" in several threads and figured I'd bring this one back up so folks actually have spot to discuss it.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

No comments on this after Runner? You've got to be kidding me! Their interaction is already showing serious glimmers of ship here. I think they look good together.

Comment

Well, they did exchange some very meaningful looks in Runner.
            Spoiler:
            And while Teyla may have ostensibly been looking at his feeding scar, methinks she was also ogling his manly chest.

I dunno if I have to worry about spoilers with it implied in the subject line, but I'm playing better safe than sorry until someone tells me different.

I do have to say that I think Teyla and Dex had more chemistry in their few brief scenes together than I've EVER seen between Teyla and Shep. Maybe she's found her match.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              I do have to say that I think Teyla and Dex had more chemistry in their few brief scenes together than I've EVER seen between Teyla and Shep.
              I'll have to agree with that. Whether this is ship material or not remains to be seen, IMO, but I'm at least looking forward to seeing how the characters interact.

I tmight be kind of amusing to see Teyla helping Ronon adjust to being around so many strange, "alien" people, particularly unique ones like Sheppard and McKay.

a time to mourn

Comment

Heres a Dex interview http://www.jasonmomoa.com/interview/interview.htm it has his thoughts on Teyla/Dex
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  Well, they did exchange some very meaningful looks in Runner.
                  Spoiler:
                  And while Teyla may have ostensibly been looking at his feeding scar, methinks she was also ogling his manly chest.

I dunno if I have to worry about spoilers with it implied in the subject line, but I'm playing better safe than sorry until someone tells me different.

I do have to say that I think Teyla and Dex had more chemistry in their few brief scenes together than I've EVER seen between Teyla and Shep. Maybe she's found her match.
                  I think you're right. Given the preview scenes that we got for next week's (this week's!) episode, I think Teyla has definately met her match. It should be interesting to watch.

Comment

Hi all! I'm new to this Thread but a do see a certain connection between Dex and Teyla. When they were talking to each other in Runner, there was a sort of understanding between both of them. I think that they go good together and I know it might seem a bit cliche-ish, but there is something there.

Comment

After watching Runner, I definitely have to say, there IS a possible Ship! Sparkling eyes...YES that's it! Ronon is amazing and I think Teyla needs someone who a bit related to her, and Ronon is definitely! Now, I'm shipping for 2 couples... don't know if it's good or bad :-/

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                        Heres a Dex interview http://www.jasonmomoa.com/interview/interview.htm it has his thoughts on Teyla/Dex
                        Don't forget that the cast says what TPTB want them to say - all interviews have to be approved by the infamous PTB. Earlier this year Joe Flanigan did an interview where he said Season 2 would have no soap opera-type romances. .now he admits there will be LOTS of romance on SGA this year.

If they intend to have romance for Ronon/Teyla, they sure aren't going to announce it immediately. They learned their lesson with Shep/Teyla when the show began.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

And I say again that AT was rather adamant about not becoming "Jack's girl" and yet... look what happened.

Just because people swear up and down something will never in a million years happen doesn't mean that it won't happen. Hell freezes over on a regular basis in the world of television.

Comment

I didnt say take his words literally I was just letting you know he had done an interview and teyla/dex came up
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

Never say never...but could we wait a few years before cupids arrows start flying...please, they have their hands full with fighting the Wraith. I love the love thing..or hookin' up or whatever, but not so soon
                              Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                                Never say never...but could we wait a few years before cupids arrows start flying...please, they have their hands full with fighting the Wraith. I love the love thing..or hookin' up or whatever, but not so soon
                                I don't know this could be a 'rough' relationship in the making. He's already had her tied up and as a hostage, and this week it looks like they'll be doing the stick fighting stuff.

Stranger relationships HAVE blossomed from such madness.

Comment

Working...
                                X