X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here it is...

sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
      Elizabeth had a few too many Athosian ales and decided to flash the team...Rodney was the only one who tried not to look.
      ...but he certainly had to dig his hands into his pockets, didn't he?

Comment

I love him in just the blue shirt...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by NotANumber
          I know I would have to if I were in his place
          sigpic
          http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by NotANumber
            Not to be crass or anything...but it does kinda look like Sheppard is "packin' heat." LOL
            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
              Not to be crass or anything...but it does kinda look like Sheppard is "packin' heat." LOL
              OMG! I'm surprised at you!

By the way, thanks for hijacking my thread, Matt.
              Liaison of F.O.R.D.
              Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

Personally, I've always complained about McKay's beige uniform. It made him stand out when the team was off world. So if you didn't know any better you would either think McKay was the team leader, or he was the one that needed protecting (and maybe kidnapping or shot at first). You don't want McKay to stand out from the others.

The Storm gave the show a good excuse to put him in the darker uniform since his beige jacket got damaged. He still has the blue panels while Sheppard and Ford have the black ones.

I was thinking they finally got around to unpacking all the crates and they found extra clothing. Weir, McKay and Beckett all have different clothes in the second half of the season.

And, nevermind that David Hewlett just looks better in the darker uniform.

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

It looks too close to what the military is wearing, even though I like it.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I so prefer that blue uniform to the beige. The blue suits him way better! Cuuuuute!

Sorry for having nothing more intelligent to say!

Lucy

Comment

I still want to know where to get his uniform and the others from - as the UK is very poor in selling these outfits etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelso
                        What the hell are Shep and Ford staring at in that pic?

Is Weir having a wardrobe malfunction??
                        *ROTFLOL*

I was wondering the same thing! Definitely a pic for the Caption thread.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                          ... He still has the blue panels while Sheppard and Ford have the black ones...
                          I like the change for Rodney. He has a complexion that is better complimented by the dark blue/gray uniform. The one thing I've never liked about their uniforms though are the dumb panels. They do nothing to compliment the human figure with the way they get wider from top to bottom, like a triangle. It's like wearing horizontal striped shirts. Blegh! The black panels aren't too bad, since they blend with the rest of the uniform, but the other colors? Especially poor Beckett's light yellow with tan. *gag*

On the other hand, praise the Lord that they have the military in black accents. My goodness how black looks so downright yummy on Flannigan. *drool*
                          Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                            I still want to know where to get his uniform and the others from - as the UK is very poor in selling these outfits etc.

Any help would be appreciated.
                            A Stargate prop site called www.stargate6.com has one type of SG-1 jacket, no Altantis ones I can see. And you have to become a member in order to order one.

There was the site www.thegateroom.com, but they were closed down by the request of MGM.

And, of course, there is the MGM Official Store, www.mgmtvsuperstore.com. They don't sell any jackets, though.
                            Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

Originally posted by Zelazny
                              A Stargate prop site called www.stargate6.com has one type of SG-1 jacket, no Altantis ones I can see. And you have to become a member in order to order one.

There was the site www.thegateroom.com, but they were closed down by the request of MGM.

And, of course, there is the MGM Official Store, www.mgmtvsuperstore.com. They don't sell any jackets, though.
                              Thanks for these - its really hard in the UK to get hold of these jackets, as I have a green pair of combats that would go with the SG-1 jacket and a blue pair of combats that would go with the Atlantis jacket.

Comment

who does their laundry?
                                how do they do it?
                                or is it a question that shouldn't be though of too much.
                                Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
                                Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Working...
                                X