X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just looks like he wore a jacket..

nice tho I'd like one of them.
    "I was just looking at the sky, Trying to figure out how many stars we'd actually been to."

Comment

Originally posted by newton4881
      just looks like he wore a jacket..

nice tho I'd like one of them.
      Yea. Did you know you can buy the patches for both Sg-1 and Atlantis on the MGM website? However, they would look much better on one of THOSE jackets...

*Contemplates ways of stealing David Hewlett's jacket at Gatecon* Anyone want to help? Hehe, could be fun!

Comment

Oh how I would love to go to a convention........ I'd die if I saw David Hewlett or Micheal Shanks....

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
        Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
          Yea. Did you know you can buy the patches for both Sg-1 and Atlantis on the MGM website? However, they would look much better on one of THOSE jackets...

*Contemplates ways of stealing David Hewlett's jacket at Gatecon* Anyone want to help? Hehe, could be fun!
          Another great place to get the patches from is
          http://patchdistributor.bizland.com/wHOlesale7002.chtml

I am still looking for a place that sells the jackets similar to Atlantis - so far still no luck.

Comment

I'd help you but I don't see him on the current Gatecon guest list. Where did you get the information that David Hewlett is at Gatecon?

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I submit this theory-

The Cardboard Box/Me likes/Law of the Cool Character Theory

see the military ordered ups some shirts and jackets with a certain pattern
              stuffed them in a box and sent them to atlantis as extras

oneill says "rodney you gets the beige as punishment for being mean on SG-1"

rodney says" but i wants the.. oh never mind"

as the show progresses rodney becomes cool

law of the cool characters dictates that they not wear beige

later...
              rodney stumbles upon da box and says "hey look, i likes da blues and da dark grays"

weir says " on star trek the cap'n gets da red. me wants the red"

teyla comes onboard and says" i sure like red" weir says " hold up, me gots an extra"

beckett says " me likes barf" lo and behold he gets the barf colors( however law of the cool character dictates that he wear a white lab coat most of the time to hide the beige and barf)

sheppard says " Me likes what i got on"

ford looks at sheppard... "um me too"
              Turkey Sandwich/ Cake Time

Comment

Originally posted by StanTheAncient
                I submit this theory-

The Cardboard Box/Me likes/Law of the Cool Character Theory

ford looks at sheppard... "um me too"
                And me likes proper grammar, good characterisation and non-net/textspeak...
                But otherwise, hmm, poor Carson - why bother wearing something nice when someone will puke on it anyway, right? Might as well be the colour you know it'll end up.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                  And me likes proper grammar, good characterisation and non-net/textspeak...
                  sigh.. everone's a critic. Just going for the feel anways. I'll speak properly next time.
                  Last edited by StanTheAncient; 07 March 2005, 07:47 PM.
                  Turkey Sandwich/ Cake Time

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                    I'd help you but I don't see him on the current Gatecon guest list. Where did you get the information that David Hewlett is at Gatecon?
                    He's not. It's just a wish.

MGM signed with Creation Entertainment. So I don't think he will be there.

Comment

sigh.. everone's a critic. Just going for the feel anways. I'll speak properly next time.
                      Ahhh, well sorry if I was a little harsh then, but yes netspeak does irk some people (me included obviously) - still it's a theory that could be a very fun humourfic...

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                        Ahhh, well sorry if I was a little harsh then, but yes netspeak does irk some people (me included obviously) - still it's a theory that could be a very fun humourfic...
                        Picking on innocent little net-setters are we? Tsk, Tsk. Lol.

I understood it. Just took a bit, thats all.

I'm working on another fic, by the by. Don't feel much for the shippyness right now, so who knows. Probably deathfic. So sad...

Ahem. Back on topic. Do you think MGM will do some shots of him in his new duds? Because all the ones on GW are that tan thing...

Comment

Picking on innocent little net-setters are we? Tsk, Tsk. Lol.

I understood it. Just took a bit, thats all.

Ahem. Back on topic. Do you think MGM will do some shots of him in his new duds? Because all the ones on GW are that tan thing...
                          Glad you said that, thought I was having a bad day understanding English! Was quite funny though, I could imagine the 'Rodney says,"but I want the...oh never mind."' bit quite easily, lol.

I REALLY hope they do some shots in the new uniform, all the sci-fi mags have also featured only the beige full uniform shots, or at least the ones I've got my hands on have anyway. Er....not that I only buy the mags to see if there are any pictures of Rodney in them you understand...ahem.
                          McKay, "I'm not sure I can fix this."
                          Grodin, "You can fix anything."
                          McKay, "Who told you that?"
                          Grodin, "You did. Several times."

Comment

Originally posted by Cassiopeia
                            Glad you said that, thought I was having a bad day understanding English! Was quite funny though, I could imagine the 'Rodney says,"but I want the...oh never mind."' bit quite easily, lol.

I REALLY hope they do some shots in the new uniform, all the sci-fi mags have also featured only the beige full uniform shots, or at least the ones I've got my hands on have anyway. Er....not that I only buy the mags to see if there are any pictures of Rodney in them you understand...ahem.
                            There is bound to be new promo shots soon - and if the blue uniform is Rodney's new one from now on then he'll be wearing that in the shoot.

Can't wait to see the new promo shoot

Comment

see the military ordered ups some shirts and jackets with a certain pattern
                              stuffed them in a box and sent them to atlantis as extras

oneill says "rodney you gets the beige as punishment for being mean on SG-1"

rodney says" but i wants the.. oh never mind"
                              lol! i can just imagine jack saying- oneill says "rodney you gets the beige as punishment for being mean on SG-1"
                              I likes your grammer too!

sigpic
                              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

This in response to a much earlier post. I think they must have extra uniforms. Seriously, what happens if theirs gets torn or burned. They would have to have extras.

As for the uniform change, I think it looks good on him. And I think he's wearing it now for the same reason Teal'c and Daniel, who aren't military either, wear it: they are part of a team.
                                'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Working...
                                X