Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why no Zats or Staff Weapons in Atlantis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe they did bring them to Atlantis but just didn't use them?

Comment

I coulda swore I seen some in the opener but maybe they didnt Hopefully they left in in the closet/elevator.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

They are trying to sperate the universes as much as possible. I'm sure they will find some type of new gun, or make one.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
          They are trying to sperate the universes as much as possible. I'm sure they will find some type of new gun, or make one.
          I'm wondering if it might also be for the same legal reasons that the opener didn't include Carter and Teal'c (and Hammond I'd assume, though he far less likely to show up than Carter or Teal'c). I would still like to see some rings though, since they were from the movie.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
            I'm wondering if it might also be for the same legal reasons that the opener didn't include Carter and Teal'c (and Hammond I'd assume, though he far less likely to show up than Carter or Teal'c). I would still like to see some rings though, since they were from the movie.
            They'll probably put rings somewhere in the series..

Comment

**SPOILERS FOR "HIDE AND SEEK"**
              When Sheppard and McKay were in the elevator/transporter thingy (when they beamed to Jinto's location) it was (or similar to) the sound effect used for the ring transporters.
              Rocky

Comment

yea i mus say i liked that (sound)

Comment

I hope they brought a few but haven't used them yet, or find a better replacment!
                  __

__

Comment

Thanx for not putting in spoiler warnings! I've been trying to avoid Atlantis spoilers put thanx to this thread i had no choice put to find out they didn't have zat! The entire show is ruined for me!!!
                    sigpic
                    Banner By JME2

Comment

Yeah, besides I do think this thread should be over in the Atlantis section!
                      __

__

Comment

hey do you see my pic, its general o'neill not atlantis o'neill , so i put this in general discussion, hahah

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                          **SPOILERS FOR "HIDE AND SEEK"**
                          When Sheppard and McKay were in the elevator/transporter thingy (when they beamed to Jinto's location) it was (or similar to) the sound effect used for the ring transporters.
                          yeah, i noticed that too!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                          Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

I think it was, with a little shuffle
                            __

__

Comment

Spoilers Hide And Seek

I'm sure it was rings. And I'm sure that if they had Zats they would have tested them against the ascended thingy.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                                Spoilers Hide And Seek

I'm sure it was rings. And I'm sure that if they had Zats they would have tested them against the ascended thingy.
                                They would a Zat on some thing That eats energy that would just make it more powerful.

Comment

Working...
                                X