This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EYU86
    Does this mean we're gonna start talking about what we're drinking now.

Im drinking a bottle of mango gatorade.
    Snapple Magno Madness....best...drink...ever.....

...three seconds later...

Oh...it's empty already.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
      Snapple Magno Madness....best...drink...ever.....

...three seconds later...

Oh...it's empty already.
      Yes, that is a great drink, I could go for one now...
      ...after i finish my gatorade.
      *Peter turns on the energy based iris while Atlantis is very low on power*
      McKay - "Using power, using power, using power..."

Comment

Guess I'll have to play moderator then... GET BACK ON TOPIC HONEYS!...damn that was fun.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
          Guess I'll have to play moderator then... GET BACK ON TOPIC HONEYS!...damn that was fun.
          Did you just call us "honey"

Comment

most moderators are females yes? and you are males, so I'm gonna call you honeys!

Comment

Alright, but IMOverallO, Stargate SG-1 was much better w/out Dan... Oh wait, I meant Stargate: Atlantis did not suck and I pointed my reasons out in this thread:
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=2259

Comment

Originally posted by deluzion
                And what a topic not to care about off-topicness on.... "Atlantis Sucks" will forever remain at the top of the thread list. :-)
                Probably, it draws attention, then people realize that it later becomes a different discussion and joins in.

Comment

As far as Atlantis sucking i could not comment, stuck in the UK i have not seen it yet, however i think it is probably pretty good. However onething has really nirked me in all the conversations about Atlantis, which is it being compared to Star trek Voyager.

Now, I'm a Trekkie and watched through Voyager, and it isn't particularly great. it isn't terrible, but the storylines were poor and it missed out on so many opportunities. however, the concept was never at fault. stuck away from home trying to get back was not a flawed concept, Voyager was just a flawed execution of it. and as far as i know it hasn't been tried by another show. now Atlantis is using the concept of being trapped away from home and trying to find a way back, as well as exploring, however i feel that this is unlikely to be a permanent thing and it will actually be interesting and will be executed well due to the great writers.

And i am going to enjoy watching this season with the characters stuck there, and see how it develops.

Give you fews on this series whatever they may be, but don't accuse it of being bad because of it's concept and comparing it to Voyager, as that is unfair to Atlantis.
                  spook

Comment

It's a pretty superflous thread right now, since with only one ep gone everything that can be said about Atlantis ought to be said in the Episode Thread.

::glares at anyone who has posted in this thread but not the Episode Thread::

But I s'pose it's not inconceivable that it might be a legitimate conversation in a week or two, which is why I haven't closed it. I really shouldn't be going off topic though, that's Bad.

::goes to look for spoon to wallop own head with::

Madeleine

Comment

What has this world come to, a Moderator breaking their owns rules.
                      UH-OH

*Please don't moderate me for this post*

Comment

Originally posted by EYU86
                        What has this world come to, a Moderator breaking their owns rules.
                        UH-OH

*Please don't moderate me for this post*
                        Feel moderated!

Penalty: Fluffy will bite you 10 times!

Comment

"Using power, using power, using power..."
                          rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

"NOOOO, not the throat!"
                            *Fluffy goes for family jewels*
                            "Back to the throat, BACK TO THE THROAT!"
                            "Ahh, Doesn't feel as bad after where I got bit last"

Comment

simpsons?

Comment

Yea, just can't remember exactly how it happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X