This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NightGloom
    *sigh* Who brought this thread back to life?

I think the producers might ignore the title because it seems slightly immature and they probably wouldn't expect much from the actual post.
    The same loud troll keeps bringing it back to life. I think this is a case where his reputation speaks for itself.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with criticism as long as it’s constructive but from what I’ve read there no constructive criticism in this thread.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

There never was, and probably never will be. The word selection in the title speaks for itself.
        Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
        RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

in less words ...

exactly! thank you for voicing an informed opinion.
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

by the way, for anyone who read the how can you stay interested forum, many asked what epe i watched.

hey, a writer knows when a show needs help.

i watched the first five epes from Rising(s) to Suspicion. i think after the first five hours (counting the time of the shows combined ), one should have made a decision as to the worth of the show.

StarGate (the movie, in case noone noticed) brought an interesting premise which formed into one of the best hit sci fi programs since Star Trek. it combined Star Trek and many other shows including a somewhat informed basis on the Egyptian Legend. Atlantis is very loosly based on something, from what i got, ancient fish people? dunno. anyway. as a television critique, Atlantis needs work on diolougue, character foundation and plot twist.
            i for one, couldnt care if the entire 'team' such as it is got sucked into a black hole on the way back to waterworld in a 'puddle jumper'.

make me wonder! make me care!

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
              The same loud troll keeps bringing it back to life. I think this is a case where his reputation speaks for itself.
              Considering his only two posts are in this thread, it's not surprising...

He's gloating at the fact that ONE producer mentions Star Trek Voyager in an interview. Thing is, this isn't the only thread in the world with that information. The SciFi board has two threads about the parallel, far too many TV Critics did the comparison.. You get the point. He was mentioning ST:V simply because he wanted to dissuade people from thinking that SG:A is a ripoff of that show.
              Enter my game site...

Comment

I can't say I'm a fan of SG:Atlantis, but I LOVE SG1. I want Atlantis to continue because if it was cancelled, it would affect SG1.

Oh, and ST:Voyager wasn't bad, I liked it. Infact, Star Trek was the thing that got me into scifi in the first place, and I've seen every episode of Voyager.

The same thing goes with Enterprise. I really don't think its that good, but its Star Trek, and I feel like I have to be loyal to it because of that.
                Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
                  *sigh* Who brought this thread back to life?
                  Why, the same poster who originally started it, of course. I guess he just couldn't bear to see it die.

May I ask, why haven't this thread been closed already? There's no real discussion here, it's being kept alive by a single troll (and by now it should be painfully obvious to everyone that he really is just a troll) reviving it from time to time when it's slipped "too far" away from the first page, with nothing new to add... Why should he be allowed to do that?
                  Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

This thread is now closed. It is duplicated by How can you stay interested? so if anyone really wants to they can continue this discussion in that thread.

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                    X