This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AutumnDream
    I looooove them both! I want both of them on the show, equally!

The sheer compassion I've felt for Ford when it seems like the enzyme is loosening its grip makes me realize just how much I appreciated his kind character. I never really thought about his presence before he went nuts. It was definitely a great move for the character, but I hope he does come back to the show as at least the frequency Beckett appears.

Well said Autumn!.....after watching the first part of 'Lost Boys' when Ford was intimating that he wanted to go back to Atlantis to get help, my heart jumped when I thought for a second he was serious.

RSF plays the dual personality of enzyme Ford and normal Ford so well, especially when you can see him arguing within himself with his facial expressions that he he still isn't sure he is doing the right thing as enzyme Ford. If not anything else, with him playing enzyme Ford he showed a side of acting skill that with normal Ford we did'nt see. He does it so damn well!!!
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
      Well said Autumn!.....after watching the first part of 'Lost Boys' when Ford was intimating that he wanted to go back to Atlantis to get help, my heart jumped when I thought for a second he was serious.
      Personally, I think he was serious, and when he told John he wasn't serious, that was the lie. Does that make sense? LOL
      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
        Personally, I think he was serious, and when he told John he wasn't serious, that was the lie. Does that make sense? LOL

That does make sense actually, he very well could be having this interal struggle within himself about whether he wants to go back to Atlantis for help or remain enzyme Ford. Like all drug addicts he has'nt hit rock bottom yet, so he isn't in a place where he can ask for help yet.

I refuse to read any spoilers about the upcoming Lost Boys part II or any other remaining episodes of SGA season II, simply because I don't want to know what happens with Ford until I watch it.
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Been saying it from the start, MT. Glad you agree. Poor Aiden... such a case of split personality, there.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
          ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

Originally posted by alfirin_kirinki
            Been saying it from the start, MT. Glad you agree. Poor Aiden... such a case of split personality, there.

For me personally, the whole split personality of Ford from season I to season II endeared me to him alot more than it did during season I. I liked Ford from the beginning for alot of reasons mentioned on this thread (normal everyday kind of guy, nothing special about him, the consumate gentleman...etc...). But when enzyme Ford was born so to speak, Ford became must watch TV!.
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

For me, it became painful to watch, more than 'must watch'.

Seeing a beloved character, viewed previously much like a younger sibling, changing so much and obviously struggling with the alterations - and then going missing - it's been torturous. My poor lamb...

I just want Aiden back so he can start to recover.

Comment

For me, it became painful to watch, more than 'must watch'.

Seeing a beloved character, viewed previously much like a younger sibling, changing so much and obviously struggling with the alterations - and then going missing - it's been torturous. My poor lamb...

I just want Aiden back so he can start to recover.

Putting your love and respect for season I Ford aside for a moment alfirin, do you think RSF stepped up his game so to speak with his outstanding portrayal of enzyme Ford?.

I just miss having Ford on every week, but RSF playing enzyme Ford IMHO showed a side of his acting ability that season I Ford was'nt able to showcase.
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Putting your love and respect for season I Ford aside for a moment alfirin, do you think RSF stepped up his game so to speak with his outstanding portrayal of enzyme Ford?.

Oh, I've said elsewhere (probably the F.O.R.D. thread) how impressed I was by Rainbow's acting ability, in Siege III in particular. And yes, I know that being able to show how damn good he is has certainly been good for his career, but when I watch Atlantis I'm not thinking about Rainbow's career (that's somewhat detached) I'm thinking about the characters I've grown to love. And in that respect: I just want Aiden back.

Comment

Oh, I've said elsewhere (probably the F.O.R.D. thread) how impressed I was by Rainbow's acting ability, in Siege III in particular. And yes, I know that being able to show how damn good he is has certainly been good for his career, but when I watch Atlantis I'm not thinking about Rainbow's career (that's somewhat detached) I'm thinking about the characters I've grown to love. And in that respect: I just want Aiden back.
                    Rainbow, himself, said that every day on Atlantis has been a blessing, so I'd say it's a fair bet that Rainbow wants Aiden back, as well.

Comment

The real question my friends Alfirin and Major T, will we ever see RSF back as a regular in the series or as old Ford?.

I don't read spoliers so I have no idea what happens in Lost Boys part II or the rest of season II. If you have'nt read any spoliers feel free to comment and give an opinion.
                      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

The Hive will answer that.

Comment

The real question my friends Alfirin and Major T, will we ever see RSF back as a regular in the series or as old Ford?

I don't read spoliers so I have no idea what happens in Lost Boys part II or the rest of season II. If you have'nt read any spoliers feel free to comment and give an opinion.
                          Sorry. Any answer I gave would be based on evidence from The Hive, which would definitely be a spoiler for you.

Comment

Rainbow, himself, said that every day on Atlantis has been a blessing, so I'd say it's a fair bet that Rainbow wants Aiden back, as well.
                            The more the merrier! Er...within the Atlantis world, that is.

Comment

The ultimate would be if they could get Ford' off the dependancy of the enzyme yet he still would be able to keep his enganced powers. I know it sounds like pie in the sky but afterall this is fanatsy scifi

I'm with you guys, I miss the old Ford, having Dex has helped, I to want to hate Dex because it meant Ford not being a regular anymore, but he has grown on me and his character is so deep and has alot to offer. I want to see Ford and Carter be part of Sheps SGA 1 team next season!.

Comment

This may sound crazy, but what about a storyline arc where Ford just turns completely into evil Ford and reeks havoc just about everywhere Sheps SGA 1 team goes. Make him and his band of enzyme warriors a much bigger part of the series. Although this is very unlikely considering that there is enough going on right now with the storyline. I know this would make alot of people unhappy, but he is just so damn good and enzyme Ford.

Maybe make Enzyme Ford and his enzyme warriors allies of Atlantis if they ever can get there enzyme addiction under control, they could give them there own area to live on Atlantis?.
                                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Working...
                                X