This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by penguininablender
    And do I detect someone using their mod powers for good? ( The poll for this thread)
    Maaabeyyyy...
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
      It was explained that the Wraith "tasted" his strength and decided he would make a good Runner. They chose not to eat him right away because they thought they'd like to play with their food a little first.
      Ahhh.... Is that what they said. I didn't know that... learn something new everyday. When and who said this? I don't suppose you have a link handy? Or could point me in the direction of one...

It would be interesting to read

Ace
      "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
        Ahhh.... Is that what they said. I didn't know that... learn something new everyday. When and who said this? I don't suppose you have a link handy? Or could point me in the direction of one...
        Sorry, I didn't catalog it or research it, so I can't pin it down to a specific scene. I just watch the show.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't catalog it or research it, so I can't pin it down to a specific scene. I just watch the show.
          Yeah... no problem. Just would have been nice... ahh well no big deal

Ace
          "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Maaabeyyyy...
            lol, I thought that was you...you sneaky little mod. Well, nobody else needs to know, they just need to know that Ford rox the world. and he would have won without (dare I say) poll tampering

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
            hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

I just voted and broke the tie 46-47 Ford.

Ford would beat the crap out of Ronin. Ford is a Marine. That is just how it goes. Give him is juce and le him go.
              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Amazing, the vote total is 47 for Ford and 47 for Dex, goes to show you that both characters are popular and IMHO both great!.
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
                  Amazing, the vote total is 47 for Ford and 47 for Dex, goes to show you that both characters are popular and IMHO both great!.
                  It is pretty encouraging.

Comment

It is encouraging. I like both characters and I don't remember who I voted for but it was probably Ford since he was my first love, lol... It's 49 to 48 Dex right now.

Comment

Well I gave my vote to Ronan, but barely. I love the Ford character including "Enzyme Ford", but Dex has grown on me over the first half season 3.

I am amazed at how close the voting is after over a 100 votes.
                      The USS Defiant Rocks!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

It's now Dex 58 - Ford 53.
                        I gave my vote to Dex.
                        Aircowhere are you?

Comment

It'd be a close one but I think Ronon would come out on top in the end.
                          sigpic
                          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                            It'd be a close one but I think Ronon would come out on top in the end.
                            This thread is about who you think is a better character, rather than who would win in a fight. Personally I love them both.

Comment

This thread is about who you think is a better character, rather than who would win in a fight. Personally I love them both.
                              Ohhhh. Well whoops, sorry about that. I love them both as well.
                              sigpic
                              "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                              DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Exactly, I didn't make this thread to favor one over the other or who would win a fight type thing or who is the better actor..etc.. I find both characters fascinating and quite well portrayed and acted.

I am not surprised what so ever that voting is as close as it is. I am also honored Rainbow Sun Francks himself posted a few times on this thread and stated he read through most of everyones opinions. I don't see Mamoa posting anything anywhere on GW.
                                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                                Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Working...
                                X