No announcement yet.

Forever on ABC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, the conclusion of the most recent episode seemed rushed.

Spoiler:
    I thought they mentioned Abe was the adopted son, not actual offspring.

As to the case, the man whom Henry says has epilepsy is the son of Mrs Carlyle.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      Yeah, the conclusion of the most recent episode seemed rushed.

Spoiler:
      I thought they mentioned Abe was the adopted son, not actual offspring.

As to the case, the man whom Henry says has epilepsy is the son of Mrs Carlyle.
      I did think that Henry's explanation after looking at the biopsy was a bit rushed. I'm a little unsure why it was rushed since he's usually so calm-ish about it.

As for Abe - he is Henry's adopted son and how in the heck are they going to explain that to Jo or anyone else?

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Was his explanation rushed because he knew the woman when he was 'younger', or trying to keep Lucas from getting into trouble?

Abe could a friend of the family or something? Which would be true in a sense.
        sigpic

Comment

No spoilers Did you guys see the finale the guy on the phone may be the villain but dam that's a good actor playing him the way he switched in between roles like and its convincing to his whole form just changes like boom like its nothing y'all got to whatch the latest episode you know it's coming but dam that last scene is goooood

Also in the pilot I thought his hair was blonde cuz you could see the back of his head but I guess they switched actors cuz nobody ever saw his face

Comment

Originally posted by TyrothiosX View Post
            No spoilers Did you guys see the finale the guy on the phone may be the villain but dam that's a good actor playing him the way he switched in between roles like and its convincing to his whole form just changes like boom like its nothing y'all got to whatch the latest episode you know it's coming but dam that last scene is goooood

Also in the pilot I thought his hair was blonde cuz you could see the back of his head but I guess they switched actors cuz nobody ever saw his face
            I don't his name, but he was in Torchwood.

Comment

If anyone is curious...

Spoiler:
              The actor is Burn Gorman. He played Owen Harper.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                If anyone is curious...

Spoiler:
                The actor is Burn Gorman. He played Owen Harper.
                Wait,
                Spoiler:
                Owen is Adam?! Or am I reading it wrong? lol

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

The actor that played Owen
                  Spoiler:
                  is Henry's arch nemesis

Abe is an orphan that Henry came across during world war 2 when he was on hand as they liberated a concentration camp. There was no family so Henry adopted him. Over the years, Henry was his father, then I would presume, as Abe grew, he became Henry's brother and eventually father, which I believe is the role he's playing now.

In the episode where they showed Abe's origin, he has a camp tattoo and the show him as an infant.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

The show has potential, but I've seen an article online that suggests its future isn't that rosy. It's, to me at least, almost like a sherlock holmes with a twist and really...well it's fun but not 'must see'.

maybe if it was on another night (tuesdays are crammed nights for TV, at least in my opinion)

sigpic

Comment

I like the show but the premises is very much like the mentalist, castle, sherlock holmes

Comment

I like this show also, but I don't expect it to survive till next season. Zap2it's bear is already licking his chops.

Comment

I understand that it's cancelled. I think we'll get the rest of the season and that's it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            I understand that it's cancelled. I think we'll get the rest of the season and that's it
                            I hope they can wrap it up somehow.....

Comment

It got canceled already? Damn!
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't *think* it has been cancelled yet, but based on zap2it and other such sites, I don't expect it to be renewed for a 2nd season. =(

Comment

Working...
                                X