Lost Girl (2010) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
    I listed many of the new programmes coming out here.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...ok-forward-too

Fallen Skies, and Terra Nova are two new scifi shows for the summer. An of cause there true blood, Haven, Eureka, Warehouse 13, Dexter, all got new episodes coming. The rest of the shows in that thread are airing the fall season.
    Thanks for those. I think Fallen Skies is looking good. I love a good alien invasion!

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    I love the beginning of episode eight!! lol! It wwas just... Oh DAMN!!! lol!!

There is True Blood, there is Haven, i watch Leverage!!

They are really good! I love them all!!
    I've now finished the last two eps and thought they were really great. I loved the ending and the possiblilities it gives for the next season. So glad is there's another one coming.

I'm thinking about giving Leverage a look as I've watched Haven. I watched a few True Blood eps but couldn't really get into it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      I've now finished the last two eps and thought they were really great. I loved the ending and the possiblilities it gives for the next season. So glad is there's another one coming.

I'm thinking about giving Leverage a look as I've watched Haven. I watched a few True Blood eps but couldn't really get into it.
      LEVERAGE is awesome!! Parker and Hardison are so awesome!!! It's a great show!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
        A succubus is basically a demon. If the main character was trying to stop a succubus, OK... might be interesting. A succubus as the protagonist? There's no such thing as a "good" demon.
        In the lore of this show, all supernatural creatures are fae, not demon. And a fae can choose whether to follow the light, or the dark. Bo, our protagonist, chooses neither.

Comment

Originally posted by snowman37 View Post
          it's about a bisexual succubus. That's disgusting.
          lol!!!!

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
          I listed many of the new programmes coming out here.
          http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...ok-forward-too

Fallen Skies, and Terra Nova are two new scifi shows for the summer. An of cause there true blood, Haven, Eureka, Warehouse 13, Dexter, all got new episodes coming. The rest of the shows in that thread are airing the fall season.

Terra Nova as far as I know does not start until this fall, the only show airing this summer is Falling Skies, and the traditional Syfy channel repertoire of Eureka, Haven etc along with a new show that is a ripoff of heroes and I am number 6 called Alphas.
          The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

I am so happy this show was picked up for a Second season on Showcase!! YAY!
            sigpic

Comment

can't wait for this! lol!

Gods! September is tooo far away!
              Not too far away now.
              sigpic

Comment

Wow. Holy crap. Are we really that close to a new season? That didn't feel even remotely as long as I expected it would.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Never ever does when summer shows start to distract us! lol!
                  sigpic

Comment

Lost Girl is a fun show, I really dig it for what it is. I'm a liitle behind to be honest, but the few eps I've seen are just fun, quirky and kinda clever
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Anyone else see the ad on Showcase for Lost Girl? Bo all in white and cranking that music box? Kind of cool. Can't wait for season 2!
                      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                        Anyone else see the ad on Showcase for Lost Girl? Bo all in white and cranking that music box? Kind of cool. Can't wait for season 2!
                        O_O!!! no!! if you find it on YouTube... could you post the vid!? please!
                        sigpic

Comment

spoiler free season 2 premiere review
                          http://thetelevixen.com/2011/08/lost...on-2-premiere/

Comment

O_O!!! no!! if you find it on YouTube... could you post the vid!? please!
                            Here it is.

link: http://youtu.be/YSovRoGz-1s

Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                            Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

O_O!!!! lol! hat spoiler is kinda creepstastic!! lol! But SO KEWL!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

This series is starting tonight on the Syfy channel in the UK, I'll give it a try to see what it is like.

Comment

Working...
                                X