No announcement yet.

Lost Girl (2010) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok guys keep it on topic.there was a little off topic tangent but yea. this is not going to turn into back and forth religious discussion. lets move it back to things in lost girl, solely lost girl and nothing but lost girl. oh and the showcase network and that other channel.....

Comment

Hey guys, if you want to continue your discussion you can open a new thread. List the link so the others that want to join in can follow you.

So now to Lost Girl is coming to SyFy with 2 Seasons for total of 26 episodes.

WOOOOHOOO.

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
        So now to Lost Girl is coming to SyFy with 2 Seasons for total of 26 episodes.

WOOOOHOOO.

Totally can't wait for this to come back to TV!! i am in desperate need for new adventures of my fave Succubus and her thief best friend!! lol!
        sigpic

Comment

I've been looking for a show to watch since Supernatural's on it summer hellatus and
          after reading everyone's thoughts on here I just downloaded the pilot of this.

I love a darker themed story where things are not set as black and white or good versus evil. But I have to like the characters and feel for their dilemmas otherwise it doesn't do much for me.

So far so good. I liked it. It shows promise. Pilots are always difficult to pull off. They have to introduce the characters and give you a taste of what's to come in such a short space of time.

It makes a change to have the two main characters over thirty, which kind of indicates that it's not being aimed at the teen market which make a nice change.

It had some nice moments in there. I'll definitely be watching some more tonight.
          sigpic

Comment

You'll love it!! It's a show well worth continuing!! lol!
            sigpic

Comment

I posted in a different thread earlier about the show in the boards somewhere. And I have to say this show is sort of like a guilty pleasure for me. And It's kind of a very guilty pleasure, at that.

And by that I mean that is that while I enjoy watching, I don't think it's actually every good. Except for Episode 8. That seemed to have stronger writing in most if not almost all aspects of the script. Of course I've also learned that I apparently tend to have opinions that are often in the minority regarding the show so perhaps I'm not a very very good source for general recommendations about it.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I enjoy this how for the humor and just to escape! And well Bo and Dyson are just plain hawt! lol!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                  You'll love it!! It's a show well worth continuing!! lol!
                  I've now watched another six eps...in two days. Yes.. I think I'm enjoying it!

It really is fun. And I agree, Bo and Dyson are totally hot!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                    I've now watched another six eps...in two days. Yes.. I think I'm enjoying it!

It really is fun. And I agree, Bo and Dyson are totally hot!!!
                    Wait till u get to episode 8..... O_O!!!! the hawtness is OFF THE SCALE and in the beginning of the eppy too!! lol!
                    sigpic

Comment

I've started watching this. Are the new episode to be a continuation or a remake?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                        Wait till u get to episode 8..... O_O!!!! the hawtness is OFF THE SCALE and in the beginning of the eppy too!! lol!
                        I'm now up to episode 11. And you're right...episode 8! Ooooh.

Another 2 eps and I'm saving those for the weekend. It's not like I have the will power but I've used up my monthly bandwidth and it isn't reset until Saturday! Damn!

I'll then be back to square one with no new show to watch for the summer. Anything else out there worth watching?
                        sigpic

Comment

Another 2 eps and I'm saving those for the weekend. It's not like I have the will power but I've used up my monthly bandwidth and it isn't reset until Saturday! Damn!

I'll then be back to square one with no new show to watch for the summer. Anything else out there worth watching?
                          I love the beginning of episode eight!! lol! It wwas just... Oh DAMN!!! lol!!

There is True Blood, there is Haven, i watch Leverage!!

They are really good! I love them all!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                            I've started watching this. Are the new episode to be a continuation or a remake?
                            There is no remake. It's a fairly new Canadian show and was picked up for a second season. It's 13 episodes a season.
                            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I listed many of the new programmes coming out here.
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...ok-forward-too

Fallen Skies, and Terra Nova are two new scifi shows for the summer. An of cause there true blood, Haven, Eureka, Warehouse 13, Dexter, all got new episodes coming. The rest of the shows in that thread are airing the fall season.

Comment

can't wait for this! lol!

Gods! September is tooo far away!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X