X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    T'Pol on Enterprise.

by and large, was she there for any reason other than her cup size? Because it seemed like her boobs got more screen time than the rest of her
    T'Pol is much misunderstood, there was lots of times when she saved the day for enterprise and some good T'Pol centric arcs. I must admit never liked the scenes with Trip with all that massage stuff. If it is possible to ignore the boobs (I don't know how) there is actually a good character there

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Really? I think having Sylar around makes Heroes a better show.
      maybe....but the simple fact that he's a psychtic murderer that just won't die is annoying.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        Sylar on Heroes. Seriously. I know he's a fan favorite, but I find him seriously creepy, and I was extremely disappointed when he wasn't killed off permanently at the end of S1.
        Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Really? I think having Sylar around makes Heroes a better show.
        Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        maybe....but the simple fact that he's a psychtic murderer that just won't die is annoying.
        I agree with Killdeer. He was a great villain for season 1, but that's where it should have ended with his death in the finale. In effect since then he's gone from a psychtic murderer to more of a scary man. I'm not saying that after season 1 they should have brought the character back at some point, just not straight away. they should have done as comic writters do, "kill" the character and bring it back in a few years (if you get what i mean).

Comment

i get it. this persistent 'sylar gets more and more powers adn is in vincible' is annoying.

for the oldsters amongst us, i got sick and tired of watching Dallas because i got tired of JR always being a git and getting away with it.

they need to either make sylar good and have him stay good, or make him totally evil and kill him. this whole 'he's stronger but wont' die' is annoying. it's frustrating to watch

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
            I agree with Killdeer. He was a great villain for season 1, but that's where it should have ended with his death in the finale. In effect since then he's gone from a psychtic murderer to more of a scary man.
            I agree. Like a lot of the characters on Heroes, the writers seem desperate to find something for him to do.

Why was he even in S2? They could've gone the entire season without him showing up. And then, they tried this whole "hey, maybe he could be a good guy" arc and then took it all back. Why? What was the point of all that?!

Heroes is pretty good at getting that kind of reaction out of me.
            sigpic
            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
              I agree. Like a lot of the characters on Heroes, the writers seem desperate to find something for him to do.

Why was he even in S2? They could've gone the entire season without him showing up. And then, they tried this whole "hey, maybe he could be a good guy" arc and then took it all back. Why? What was the point of all that?!

Heroes is pretty good at getting that kind of reaction out of me.
              I kinda stopped watching Heroes half way through the second season...I was getting bored with it
              sigpic

Comment

the plot does move so slowly that you can miss a couple of eps and not miss all that much

there are a lot of very cliched characters on that show. and yeah, i get sick and tired of claire, and as much as i like hiro and ando, i'm sick of having to read subtitles

so yeah, sylar is earning his way onto my short list of 'ewwe, he's on again?' characters

sigpic

Comment

This probably wont mean anything to anyone but me. This character is from a book called Crown Of Shadows(Sci fi/Fantasy).

Her name is Narilka, and all she did was pine for Andrys Tarrant and kept popping her anoying little head up in a book i found altogether enjoyable, except for her parts.
                  I hoped she would be killed off, but she wasnt IMO she did nothing for the book except make me give it 4 insted of 5 out of 5.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have to say Dominar Rygel from Farscape

Comment

One character came immediately to mind when reading the title of this thread - Dr. Zachary Smith of Lost in Space fame.

He epitomized all three aspects of the title, annoying useless and loathsome.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                        Neelix on Star Trek Voyager
                        Agreed. He should have left when Kes did.
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                          Lana Lang in Smallville
                          I second that 5 years later. I didn't mind her until like season 5 then I hated her from that point on.

The grandma character in Farscape. She didn't have an introduction, leterally just appeared on Moya and had no character development. Honestly just took up time that could have been given to a character I cared about.
                          sigpic

Comment

Monica Reyes from The X-Files

Comment

My list:

7 of 9 = Walking, talking, blonde, blue eyed, busty chick in a catsuit.... thanks but no!!
                              The Spirit of the Abyss= Thanks, but the Magog don;t need a God, that are annoying enough!
                              Edward and Bella and Jacob= GET OVER YOURSELF!! You're annoying! I actually liked the other character of Twilight but those THREE! They sucked!
                              Seras Victoria (Hellsing)= Again.. Blonde and Busty and she screams a lot!!! Enough!!
                              Goldar MMPR= Golden Monkey with no brains. Not mention really ANNOYING! I would rather listen to Rita Repulsa over Goldar... but not by much!
                              The Governor= Simple... HE was an @$$hat!!! Glad he got a bullet to the brain pan!
                              Tom Zarek= He came in every once in a while and reminded us why we want him dead
                              sigpic

Comment

I assume somebody said Kate from Robin Hood already?
                                sigpic
                                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
                                X