Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scorpius on Farscape was quite loathsome. A good character, but still, very very creepy.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
      Scorpius on Farscape was quite loathsome. A good character, but still, very very creepy.
      Oh yeah, he was a greta bad guy but he sure did give you the heebie jeebies *shudders*
      sigpic

Comment

Frodo Baggins, he was useless, all he did was fall down and go crazy. They should have just given the ring to Samwise, he at least had the "taters " to get things done.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Oh yeah, he was a greta bad guy but he sure did give you the heebie jeebies *shudders*
          Scorpius is just misunderstood.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i am so sorry but i really despise True Blood, i really tried , but i too stupid and crazy to enjoy
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Scorpius is just misunderstood.
              hmmm misunderstood huh....He was still creepy
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                hmmm misunderstood huh....He was still creepy
                LOL - I'm with you on this one.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Misunderstood creepy!
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

1. Teyla from SGA
                    2. Noranti from Farscape
                    3. the Abyss - a.k.a. the flame god from Andromeda
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                      i am so sorry but i really despise True Blood, i really tried , but i too stupid and crazy to enjoy
                      i gave up on it because i simply could not stand the 'hick' accents and the sheer cheesiness of the show.

country bumkins vs the vampires just isn't something I enjoy
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

T'Pol on Enterprise.

by and large, was she there for any reason other than her cup size? Because it seemed like her boobs got more screen time than the rest of her
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Claire - Heroes. She is so annoying that she nearly was reason enough by her self to stop watching Heroes.

Lana Lang - Smallville. Useless character that should have been written out of the show at least 2-3 seasons earlier then she was.

Comment

Sylar on Heroes. Seriously. I know he's a fan favorite, but I find him seriously creepy, and I was extremely disappointed when he wasn't killed off permanently at the end of S1.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              T'Pol on Enterprise.

by and large, was she there for any reason other than her cup size? Because it seemed like her boobs got more screen time than the rest of her
                              I was watching one of those episodes where they were looking for the Xindi and she and Trip were practicing sensual massage in her quarters and they looked fake there. I just couldn't help but wonder why a Vulcan would think fake boobs were logical.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                                Sylar on Heroes. Seriously. I know he's a fan favorite, but I find him seriously creepy, and I was extremely disappointed when he wasn't killed off permanently at the end of S1.
                                Really? I think having Sylar around makes Heroes a better show.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X