Clash Of The Titans (2010 remake)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Titans' smashes competition at US box office

Clash Of The Titans has debuted at the top of the US box office with $61.4 million over the holiday weekend.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...ox-office.html

Comment

I really, really, REALLY wanna see this movie. So can't wait to it looks like my type of movie. I just hope it's not one of those "I saw all the great shots in the previews" type and you go in all pumped and kind of go well dang it this was all in the previews!!!!

Comment

I really have to make time to go check this movie out.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          I really have to make time to go check this movie out.
          Me too, and many other films.

Comment

Me three. I'm hoping either tomorrow night or Sunday.
            sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Just got back from watching it. I was expecting more to be honest. The pace of the movie started out fine, but it seemed to just get rushed. At times I thought they had nothing better to do but throw in fight scenes as opposed to story.

I didn't like the ending though. It seemed very rushed and I could complain about it more, but don't want people reading spoilers.

I did like the movie though, visually it looked great (especially the story being told at the start) but it needed more than that, and didn't provide. Sam Worthington could have did more with an accent.

sigpic

Comment

Saw this today, in 3D no less and I wasn't that impressed. the effects were cool, but it seemed lacking. It might sound crazy but as campy as the original movie was, I think I prefer that one to this one.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

Ugh...I haven't seen it yet, but I was hoping that it would at least be as good as the original. I was excited to see something that would just build on the awesomeness of the original
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I enjoyed it. I liked the subtle changes in this one, loved the direction they went with it, and the homage played to the original. I was expecting more, but I thought it was good.
                    sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

I'm surprised there is nothing posted about the most recent Titans movie...it comes out this weekend.
                      sigpic

Comment

I finally got around to watching the movie on Saturday. I liked it...It may not be perfectly true to Greek mythology but if movies were made that way I'm afraid no one would see them. I'm now looking forward to Wrath of the Titans
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                          I finally got around to watching the movie on Saturday. I liked it...It may not be perfectly true to Greek mythology but if movies were made that way I'm afraid no one would see them. I'm now looking forward to Wrath of the Titans
                          You should go over to the Wrath of the Titans thread I started.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X