Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    I still haven't seen the original....
    You really should check it out. It is a very good film.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I haven't seen anything yet that raises any red flags for me. Looking forward to it.
      Written in Blood, My First Stargate Fanfiction.

Comment

'Clash Of The Titans' to be released in 3D?

Warner Bros is considering adapting Sam Worthington's Clash Of The Titans to 3D ahead of its March release.

The studio will reportedly view sample scenes from Louis Leterrier's remake this week before deciding whether or not to speed through a 3D conversion of the mythological epic, says The Hollywood Reporter.

Hollywood producers are allegedly keen to capitalise on demand for 3D blockbusters following the box office success of Avatar. Unlike James Cameron's epic, which was shot with 3D cameras, Titans was made using traditional methods.

A studio insider stated that Warner Bros will have "no problem" securing thousands of 3D screens to release Titans, which opens on March 26 in the UK and US.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...sed-in-3d.html

Comment

Clash of the Titans Trilogy Potential

Louis Leterrier sees Perseus going for more rounds at Mount Olympus for years to come.

This is what Louis had to say to MTV:
          "I'd love 'Clash' to be a franchise," he said. "'Clash' is like creating your own world. It's like James Cameron with 'Avatar,' he can explore different planets. Well, I can explore Greek mythology. You've got so many creatures, so many heroes, so many gods. You have Daedalus, Icarus, Percivel. Amazing stuff. You've got several worlds. I could spend the rest of my life directing Greek mythology movies and I would still not finish everything."

"If 'Clash' does well and we're lucky enough to make it into a franchise, that's what I'd love to do," he said. He even offered some hints as to where things could go next! "Before the gods, there were the titans, there were even bigger creatures and monsters. That could be something. It's ancient superheroes."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fantas.../news/?a=14138

Comment

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. One movie at a time IMO.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              "Creaky Parts"???
              yes that code for....scenes that probably sucked so we are fixing them!lol
              im still convinced this will be a good action movie and a lot of fun to see.

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. One movie at a time IMO.
              come on fifth...you lknow better than that...hollywood is always thinking sequel before the first movie comes out these days..or reboot

Comment

Clash of the Titans, Harry Potter VII to be 3-D

Looks like Avatar's success continues to persuade other studios to try out 3-D for its movies, as we expected: The latest movies to get 3-D-ified will includes the upcoming Clash of the Titans remake and the final Harry Potter movies.

Here's what The Hollywood Reporter's Heat Vision blog reported:

Early 3D-conversion tests on Warners' remake of "Clash of the Titans" have gone so well that—combined with boosted enthusiasm for 3D in the wake of the "Avatar" tsunami—the Burbank studio has decided to release not only "Titans" but also the two-part "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" in 3D. Warners refused to confirm the decision Tuesday, but an announcement on "Titans" is expected by week's end, and official word on the "Potter" pics surely will follow.

Warner will push back the release of Clash of the Titan—which stars Avatar's Sam Worthington as Perseus—back one week to April 2.

http://scifiwire.com/2010/01/clash-o...tans-harry.php

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                  yes that code for....scenes that probably sucked so we are fixing them!lol
                  im still convinced this will be a good action movie and a lot of fun to see.

come on fifth...you lknow better than that...hollywood is always thinking sequel before the first movie comes out these days..or reboot
                  I really hope it will be a great, fun movie. I hope it can live up to the original.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

You should see the 1981 version. It's very good. I have seen it few times.
                    C.J.

Comment

Originally posted by Claire View Post
                      Yeah, I have seen it. It is a great movie. I just hope this one can live up to what the first one was.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

New Clash of the Titans Trailer

http://uk.movies.ign.com/dor/objects...=6ubgse2bli69q

Comment

New Featurette on Clash of the Titans

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=63304

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                            I definitely like what I see from that. I can't wait to see this movie.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                              Clash of the Titans Trilogy Potential

Louis Leterrier sees Perseus going for more rounds at Mount Olympus for years to come.

This is what Louis had to say to MTV:
                              "I'd love 'Clash' to be a franchise," he said. "'Clash' is like creating your own world. It's like James Cameron with 'Avatar,' he can explore different planets. Well, I can explore Greek mythology. You've got so many creatures, so many heroes, so many gods. You have Daedalus, Icarus, Percivel. Amazing stuff. You've got several worlds. I could spend the rest of my life directing Greek mythology movies and I would still not finish everything."

"If 'Clash' does well and we're lucky enough to make it into a franchise, that's what I'd love to do," he said. He even offered some hints as to where things could go next! "Before the gods, there were the titans, there were even bigger creatures and monsters. That could be something. It's ancient superheroes."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fantas.../news/?a=14138
                              I would like to see a movie about the life of Herakles.

Looking forward to Clash though. Loved the original
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Claire View Post
                                Yeah, I have seen it. It is a great movie. I just hope this one can live up to what the first one was.
                                I loved the original when it first came out, but I haven't seen it since. I would have guessed with the advancements made since then with visual effects that it wouldn't have held up well. Is it still good or does it look goofy now?

(I just watched "Logan's Run" for the first time in probably twenty years and it was...uh....kind of.....well, basically my kids just laughed through almost all of it.)

Comment

Working...
                                X