Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that the secret will be learnt by

Spoiler:
    Morgan - because of "Chuck Versus the Beard" - Morgan is the walking furry little bas**rd after all.

Comment

I was thinking it would be
      Spoiler:
      Morgan, but then I saw this latest spoiler from Kristen, and now I'm thinking it might be Ellie after all. Why else would it mention Awesome having someone to confide in? I can't really imagine him confiding in Morgan.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Personally, I am really enjoying the new direction of this show. I can't wait to see where things go from here.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Any Chuck scoop? — Dan
          Spoiler:
          MICKEY: Four characters will contemplate leaving Burbank, and two of them will actually go through with it. Does leaving Burbank mean leaving the show? Not necessarily, given the show's globe-trotting ways.

Question: I kept reading about this Chuck guy from your spoilers, so I checked out Chuck and now I’m obsessed. Please give me some scoop. This really is your fault after all! —Heather
          Spoiler:
          Ausiello: I’m more than happy to take the blame! On the scoop front, look for a major reveal — actually, make that three major reveals — about Casey in the March 15 episode. The following week, Chuck and Sarah go out on a stakate (that’s a mash-up of stakeout and date), and someone adjusts to a brand new way of life.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/03/...s-gossip-girl/

Comment

When asked about the series' chances of being renewed for a fourth season and whether fans would have to step in again, Angela Bromstad replied, "Well, it's got to maintain, and it depends on development." But that the show is a "Pleasant surprise, and they're doing great work."[

Comment

Next week's episode of Chuck will be awesome. NBC release four scenes from it yesterday. They are floating around You Tube. Big spoilers. You've been warned.

Spoiler:
              Scene 1 is at the beginning of the episode. Chuck gets benched by Shaw because he hasn't flashed in a week. Chuck says he needs someone to talk to. In scene 2, Chuck tries to talk to Awesome who is on vacation and Awesome blows him off.

In Scene 3, Morgan seems to have discovered that there is a CIA base below the store and enemy agents are there to blow it up. Chuck doesn't let on he is CIA and tries to dissuade Morgan from going after the bad guys. Meanwhile, the Buy Morons are barricading themselves inside the store.

The pivotal clip #4 has Chuck and Morgan handcuffed together. The bad guys come in to kill them. They make the mistake of uncuffing them and Chuck lets loose after flashing and kicks their butts. Morgan helps him get the last guy.

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant View Post
                Next week's episode of Chuck will be awesome. NBC release four scenes from it yesterday. They are floating around You Tube. Big spoilers. You've been warned.

Spoiler:
                Scene 1 is at the beginning of the episode. Chuck gets benched by Shaw because he hasn't flashed in a week. Chuck says he needs someone to talk to. In scene 2, Chuck tries to talk to Awesome who is on vacation and Awesome blows him off.

In Scene 3, Morgan seems to have discovered that there is a CIA base below the store and enemy agents are there to blow it up. Chuck doesn't let on he is CIA and tries to dissuade Morgan from going after the bad guys. Meanwhile, the Buy Morons are barricading themselves inside the store.

The pivotal clip #4 has Chuck and Morgan handcuffed together. The bad guys come in to kill them. They make the mistake of uncuffing them and Chuck lets loose after flashing and kicks their butts. Morgan helps him get the last guy.
                Agreed.

I would say avoid the sneak peeks altogether for this episode - my first time watching them and regret it dearly

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney_Mckay View Post
                  Agreed.

I would say avoid the sneak peeks altogether for this episode - my first time watching them and regret it dearly
                  I wasn't kidding that they were big spoilers. Different people have different tolerances. Those are HUGE spoilers, but, to me, they open up more questions so I don't feel too bad about seeing them.

But, at this point, I don't really want to know any more.

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant View Post

Spoiler:

Very nice! I can't wait for Monday night.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Chuck - Episode 3.09 - Chuck Versus The Beard - Canadian Promo

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/03/chu...-beard_06.html

Chuck “Chuck vs. the Final Exam” Official NBC Description

Spoiler:
                      CHUCKS FATE AS A SPY RESTS ON A SINGLE MISSION – BRANDON ROUTH (“SUPERMAN RETURNS”) GUEST STARS – Chuck (Zachary Levi) learns that his latest solo mission will be a final test to see if he is ready to be a spy. Chuck needs to put everything he has learned into action to avoid going back to his old life while Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) and Shaw (guest star Brandon Routh) observe his every move. Adam Baldwin, Joshua Gomez, Ryan McPartlin, Scott Krinsky, Vik Sahay and Mark Christopher Lawrence also star.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                        Chuck - Episode 3.09 - Chuck Versus The Beard - Canadian Promo

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/03/chu...-beard_06.html

Chuck “Chuck vs. the Final Exam” Official NBC Description
                        Ooo, sounds good.

Spoiler:
                        I hope he messes up though. I can't imagine Chuck as a full blown spy... doesn't fit the show's profile IMO. On that note, NO Sarah Lancaster?!?!?!? I think it will be Awesome and Ellie leaving Burbank - especially since Devon is getting paranoid.
                        Last edited by Rodney_Mckay; 08 March 2010, 12:02 AM.

Comment

What a great episode tonight. This was easily one of the best this season IMO. This show still has a lot of magic left.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Chuck- Episode 3.10- Chuck Vs. The Tic Tac -Trailer

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/03/chu...s-tic-tac.html

Comment

Good to hear, I will be watching tonight

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                What a great episode tonight. This was easily one of the best this season IMO. This show still has a lot of magic left.
                                I completely agree, best episode of the season by far. I loved just about everything about this episode, and I absolutely howled when Morgan poked at the Ring guy to make sure he was unconscious.

It's long past overdue that Superman takes a hike though. Seriously, you could have a 2x4 stand in for him and it would be absolutely as convincing.
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X