I have a pretty decent track record.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
      Does anyone else think that Morgan acts way too much like Seth Green? I think the part was originally written for Seth Green but when they couldn't get him, they decided to get the guy who could do the best Seth Green impression.
      Too much like Seth Green, no. But does he remind me of him, definitely. I think Morgan is great most of the time.
      sigpic
      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Ive always loved sci-fi shows over others. But I think Chuck may be becoming one of my favorite shows currently on air.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          Ive always loved sci-fi shows over others. But I think Chuck may be becoming one of my favorite shows currently on air.
          It already is one of my favorite shows. It won me over back in Season 1.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            It already is one of my favorite shows. It won me over back in Season 1.
            Well, I didn't know about back then! I think the first network television show I got into was Heroes. I usually hate the networks and go for cable.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              Well, I didn't know about back then! I think the first network television show I got into was Heroes. I usually hate the networks and go for cable.
              I can't say I blame you there.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
                Does anyone else think that Morgan acts way too much like Seth Green? I think the part was originally written for Seth Green but when they couldn't get him, they decided to get the guy who could do the best Seth Green impression.
                I don't know! I think Seth green would have overshadow the show. The actor how plays Morgan does a pretty good job, I think.
                sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

I see very little that comes even close to competing with Chuck right now, other then Doctor Who and perhaps Smallville, those two shows are better over all. Though Smallville just barely.

Comment

Chuck - Episode 3.04 - Chuck vs Operation Awesome - 4 Sneak Peeks

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/01/chu...ration_14.html

Comment

Dude! That's not just a sneak peed link, there are BIG spoilers there!!!!
                      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                        Dude! That's not just a sneak peed link, there are BIG spoilers there!!!!
                        Well the link is from 'spoiler tv'...

Comment

Agreed but these sneak peeks are... big spoiler for the shows season. I guess that when I see sneak peek, the clips will not be season changing plot spoilers. What is NBC doing that they would let things like this out before the show has had a chance to air?
                          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

I don't watch previews so luckily I don't know what you're talking about

Comment

haha! Just caught up with Chuck - these first three episodes have been....dare I say it....awesome!!!!! I haven't been disappointed at all. Can't wait for Monday.

I thought I would be frustrated by
                              Spoiler:
                              Chuck and Morgan ending up back in the Buy More, but so far it's worked fine, and they've toned down the Buy More side to a manageable (for me) level, so I think it's working great.

If I had one thing I want to see this season, though, it's that
                              Spoiler:
                              Ellie finally find out the family secret. I'd like to see some more development of her character than just the nagging sister/wife.

Oh, and let's everyone hope that the ratings hold up so well. Chuck beat Heroes by a wide margin on Monday night - if it keeps these numbers up, according to TVbytheNumbers it will be NBC's #3 scripted show and a lock for renewal.
                              Last edited by Killdeer; 14 January 2010, 04:56 PM.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

*puts cross up and shields himself from the evil spoilers*

Comment

Working...
                                X