I know...they probably won't.
    It is cool to think about though.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Did one of the robots in the movie become a sword? Like what the?
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Finishing third after two weekends in the number one spot, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen took in an estimated $24.2 million domestically for the July 10 weekend, raising its domestic haul to $339.2 million, the Associated Press reported; the sequel passed the $319 million total of 2007's original Transformers.
        http://scifiwire.com/2009/07/news-br...sformers-2.php

Comment

got a question?
          Spoiler:
          If that bad girl who attacked Sam in his Dorm room was a decepticon, how comes Bumblebee and herself did not suspect her and try to stop her before anything , i just left it up perhaps she couldn't sense anything and Bumblebee as well because she didn't transform yet? that is just bugging me lately
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
            got a question?
            Spoiler:
            If that bad girl who attacked Sam in his Dorm room was a decepticon, how comes Bumblebee and herself did not suspect her and try to stop her before anything , i just left it up perhaps she couldn't sense anything and Bumblebee as well because she didn't transform yet? that is just bugging me lately
            I think
            Spoiler:
            she was suspicious of Sam's car (Bumblebee). But yeah, I don't think Bumblebee felt anything like that. I think he thought she was just some girl trying to get Sam to cheat. Maybe she could mask herself from Autobot detection.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

That bugged me no end.; If Transformers can pose as a hot girl why boher disuising yourself as a car or a tank

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                That bugged me no end.; If Transformers can pose as a hot girl why boher disuising yourself as a car or a tank
                Because this one in particular had a plan

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  I think
                  Spoiler:
                  she was suspicious of Sam's car (Bumblebee). But yeah, I don't think Bumblebee felt anything like that. I think he thought she was just some girl trying to get Sam to cheat. Maybe she could mask herself from Autobot detection.
                  Maybe they just can't detect each other??
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                    Because this one in particular had a plan

Yeah it was going to go cylon with Sam Whitwicky

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                      Yeah it was going to go cylon with Sam Whitwicky
                      Kinky!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Kinky!
                        Finally saw this two days ago. That tongue was certainly....interesting.

Also, was it just me or was there the average explosion rate somewhere around 2/minute? It's seemed a bit gratuitous at times.
                        Sig by Pandora's Box
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post

Also, was it just me or was there the average explosion rate somewhere around 2/minute? It's seemed a bit gratuitous at times.
                          No wasnt just you!!

Comment

I agree! But it is fun when...BOOM...goes the dynamite!!
                            Last edited by LtColCarter; 14 July 2009, 09:46 AM. Reason: editing
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              I agree! But it is fun when...BOOM...goes the dynamite!!
                              Lol. It got to the point where like...a concrete pillar would fall down and cause a massive explosion. It was quite the action thrill-ride, but I felt like the story took a massive back seat.

Still, I won't say I didn't enjoy it though
                              Sig by Pandora's Box
                              sigpic

Comment

Lol. It got to the point where like...a concrete pillar would fall down and cause a massive explosion. It was quite the action thrill-ride, but I felt like the story took a massive back seat.

Still, I won't say I didn't enjoy it though
                                I have seen it multiple times, and I still don't feel that way.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X