No announcement yet.

Transformers Movie Series News/Discussion SPOILERS POSSIBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think they can patch Megatron together again after that final battle?

Also they have onboard systems and often refer to them in the same technical manner we would assign them. Do the autobots and decepticons run software? or pure thoughts and feelings?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Idk...They could always have a Unicron and Galvatron movie...

Bay claimed that the last movie was the LAST movie. But apparently, http://www.movieweb.com/news/michael...transformers-4

Who knows...I would love a prequel series of movies set exclusively on Cybertron, but it would be too expensive.

I think that the film series will go on as long as they make money. And I'm all for it.
      sigpic

Comment

I think Michael Bay should leave transformers alone. Surely there are more competent people.. then again maybe not.

Michael Bay does things like Bad Boys better so he should stick to Bad Boys 3

Comment

I thinkt hey can do that ye

Comment

IMHO, If Bay is involved in any future TF movie, he'll be more of a producer or something than the main director.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I really do hope we get a fourth film. I have really enjoyed the first three movies.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

2007: Michael Bay's Transformers
                2009: Michael Bay's Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
                2011: Michael Bay's Transformers: Dark of the Moon
                2014: Michael Bay reboots Transformers film series

*sigh*
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Meh
                  sigpic

Comment

It's not really much of a reboot if the same guy is doing it the same way is it?
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Well, I'll judge it if I see it in the cinemas... As long there is no more Shia la... Whatever, this could be a good thing.
                      sigpic

Comment

the only way a transformers movie will be good is if there are no humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                          the only way a transformers movie will be good is if there are no humans.

Exactly.

Comment

Can't have a live action Transformers movie without Humans in it.... cartoon or CGI movie is doable though

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

No actors or actresses to pay = more budget for a Prequel movie on Cybertron. They also have a good idea on what their Cybertron would look like & the robots themselves. People don't see these movies for the humans & it would be cheaper without them & sets

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                                No actors or actresses to pay = more budget for a Prequel movie on Cybertron. They also have a good idea on what their Cybertron would look like & the robots themselves. People don't see these movies for the humans & it would be cheaper without them & sets
                                Have to agree... But one question has to be asked; how will the movie get by without famous stars like "The Rock" or "Mark Wahlberg"? Maybe they can make one of the robots to look like them.
                                Back from the grave.

Comment

Working...
                                X