X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets hope its good
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I just can't wait until we see a trailer, you know? I'll definitely be anticipating that day.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I heared Michael Bay was directing it? Is this true? And if it is, pray to the gods... because he is an aweful director... down there with Paul WS Anderson *shudders*

Rimmer: 'I cant let you out'
        Lister: 'Why not?'
        Rimmer: 'Because the king of the potato people wont let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here, keep you here for 10 years'
        Cat: 'Can we see him?'
        Rimmer: 'See who?'
        Cat: 'The king.'
        Rimmer: 'Do you have a magic carpet?'
        Lister: 'Yeah...a little 3 seater'
        Rimmer: 'So let me get this straight, you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom. And your telling me your completely sane?'

Comment

Originally posted by Smegger56
          I heared Michael Bay was directing it? Is this true? And if it is, pray to the gods... because he is an aweful director... down there with Paul WS Anderson *shudders*
          Yes, Michael Bay is directing it. I'm going to remain positive though.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Its gonna be in interesting one to watch, that's for sure. I remember watching the cartoons when I was a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Freak
              In a related topic, who here was a fan of the old Marvel Comics Transformers series? I have to admit that, as far as i'm concerned, that is and always will be the ultimate version of Transformers mythology.
              Heck yeah! And we were spoiled as anything, since we got about three or four times as much as the US.
              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by unknownterra
                Its gonna be in interesting one to watch, that's for sure. I remember watching the cartoons when I was a kid.
                I think that's what a lot of us find intriguing about it. We remember what it used to be, and can't wait to see what hollywood can do with it today.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Ture so ture, they can do so much now

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                    Ture so ture, they can do so much now
                    That's why I'm so geeked to see what the Transformers actually will look like onscreen. Seeing them transform should be breathtaking.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I Know I will see this one in theather I didn't get to see the movie for a couple of years after it showed.

Comment

Oh, I'm definitely seeing it in the theatre too. No way I'm missing this one on the big screen.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Anyone heard anything new on the movie? I still can't wait for it.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=3&id=36862

The new teaser trailer for Michael Bay's upcoming Transformers movie has gone live at the film's official Web site, a few days before its expected July 4 launch.

Transformers will star Shia LaBeouf (Constantine) as the unlikely hero, Sam, in a story based on the comic book, cartoon and Hasbro toy lines that were popular in the 1980s. The movie will center on the central saga of the Autobots vs. the Decepticons. Bay directs.

The movie is slated for a July 4, 2007, release.
                            sigpic

Comment

The link doesn't seem to produce an active page for me. Has this happened to anyone else?
                              sigpic
                              In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Hit Refresh.

Comment

Working...
                                X