Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15
    Hit Refresh.
    Thanks... The site was just being stubborn.
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Teaser is right. Man, I want more.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Apparently, the teaser trailer for Transformers is up now on the official site. Here's the link -http://www.transformersmovie.com/ It's still such a long way to wait for this one, but man I can't wait for more info.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

very interesting. I like how they've used the 2003 crash.

Comment

If this movie turns out to be good, my head will explode.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
              Haha, I echo your sentiments. I've never been wild on transformers but to put them in a movie...? Disaster waiting to happen. Kids will like it, I think, but it looks a bit dark for them maybe.

Comment

The Transformer cartoon series was created to sell toys. The toys actually came before the cartoons. I would be surprised if the movie doesn't turn out to be a two hour long commercial that you have to pay $10 to see.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see what started out as a toyline and became a Japanese cartoon will look like as an American feature film.

I'm hoping it's a bit better than Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.

...Which shouldn't be too hard!
                  [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead

LOL....

Don't worry if your head happens to explode, I will collect all the pieces and glue them back together.....

Now I Wonder if they should make a Gundam movie.......
                    Last edited by Linkinparkgundam; 03 July 2006, 07:56 PM.
                    There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

I was a huge fan of Transformers as a kid. And I swear I had almost all the toys. Personally, I can't wait to see what they can do with this film. It will be nostalgic at the very least.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

the trailer seems much darker than i would have expected...they don't appear to be going for the kid demo...of course...all the kids that liked them the first time around are adults now...

on the one hand....loved the transformers as a kid...on the other hand...michael bay.
                        Thanks!
                        Jordan

my page
                        My LJ
                        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

This looks frixing amazing! i love it already!!!!

I love the fact its darker than the cartoon, loved Transformers when I was a kid Guess it'll have Optimus and not Rodimus tho

Blitz xxx
                          Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                            This looks frixing amazing! i love it already!!!!

I love the fact its darker than the cartoon, loved Transformers when I was a kid Guess it'll have Optimus and not Rodimus tho

Blitz xxx
                            I'm pretty excited already too.

As long as it has Optimus Prime and Megatron, I'll be a happy camper.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Ok I'm a space nerd First this looks really cool and when I first hear about a live action movie I had no hope now maybe it will be good. But three quick points

1. Beagle 2 was run by the Eurpean space agence not the USA, But so US sciencist had projects on board.
                              2. It broke on landing, or while landing its unknown since it never made contact after hitting that atmoshere.
                              3. The picture they are showing of the Mars Global Surveyor not Beagle 2. I know most people don't know this or even care, Hell I'm inpress anyone even remembers Beagle 2.

thats is all for now
                              Last edited by Night Marshal; 07 July 2006, 11:08 PM.
                              "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

Comment

Trailer looks impressive....
                                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Working...
                                X