No announcement yet.

Transformers Movie Series News/Discussion SPOILERS POSSIBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not unusual. Well there have always been toys of characters that are part of a line, but aren't in the show or movie or comic that was designed to promote the line of toys.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      As someone who works in a Toy Shop, I can tell you that there are many, many transformers figures that have the ROTF badge on them that never appeared in the movie. There's two seperate ones in the form of WWI Bi-Planes. Each one of the additional characters have an additional bio for them too.

As for what would make the 3rd movie better...........

Make either Sam or Mikela join the millitary and have more of a focus on that aspect in the next film as well as more show time for the autobots. As well as more scenes between Megatron and Starscream. There was the one scene in the last film where we see Megs beating down on him but I'd like more.
      Well the Bi planes could be "the seekers." Wheelie mentioned them in the movie so that fits...... And if they have released those I hope they do the vintage cars too because that would be cool......

BTW which toy shop and do they sell online or around the world?
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

No more Twins in Transformers 3!
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

Praise the universe

Comment

That news looks to be Bay trying a MkII Dis-information Drive.... there have been 2 Chevy Sparks on the set, both black with coloured racing stripes, one Lime Green, the other Orange.

Looks like the Twins are back after all.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Yeah... you can't always count on what information you get. Bay has a way of giving out the wrong stuff. He said so himself.

I'm eager to see TF3. Just... wish deserving characters had more lines - ie, Arcee, Ironhide, Prime, Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave... and would LOVE to see the old familiar favorites return, too. Was rather pissed that Ravage was trashed! Bad Bumblebee! Would LOVE to see Rumble and the old version of Frenzy, Laserbeak, Thundercracker, Skywarp and some other familiar favorites. The poor Combaticons in TF2 were just not explored well enough. And we all know how fun Swindle was.
              I guess we shall see what Bay will do with TF3.

~Lady B
              sigpic
              Queen of HIVE 2O ~ SGC Operations ~ Tok'ra Resistance ~ Jaffa Legions

Comment

I hope they got more computing power.... Devastator was a major let down....... Can't believe they wasted so much computing power to do him and all it did was sit there and munch stuff, then climb the pyramid but those scenes didn't look all that flash. I wanted to see all the vehicles combining.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                  That news looks to be Bay trying a MkII Dis-information Drive.... there have been 2 Chevy Sparks on the set, both black with coloured racing stripes, one Lime Green, the other Orange.

Looks like the Twins are back after all.
                  I guess it was just too much to hope for.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                    I guess it was just too much to hope for.
                    Maybe they won't make it through the whole movie.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

That almost seems like even more than too much to hope for.
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Sorry, Coco Pops. This IS a Michael Bay film. Great Character developement is something that's put on the backburner. Several TF fans I know have discussed this issue with him and let him know how much of a downer Devastator was. And even the Combaticons. Two great gestalt groups we all know so well with great personalities and they generally made them... blank and lifeless. Like most others. Sideswipe was another slight let down. If they were going to do twins, they should have used Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. They would have made for better humor and intelligence. Unlike Skids and Mudflap which made the Autobots look aweful. And that says a lot coming from a Decepticon supporter such as myself.

Perhaps in TF3, Bay will actually listen to some of the fans and give them what they want. And better yet, CUT BACK ON THE EXPLOSIONS! My God! I walked out of the theater from TF2 with my eyes strobing for 5 minutes trying desperately to adjust from no more explosions!

But worse.... still no Frank Welker or David Kaye or Corey Burton as Megatron. We are stuck with... well, Matrix guy or Elrod, the elfin lord or something.

~Lady B
                        sigpic
                        Queen of HIVE 2O ~ SGC Operations ~ Tok'ra Resistance ~ Jaffa Legions

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Barbossa View Post
                          Sorry, Coco Pops. This IS a Michael Bay film. Great Character developement is something that's put on the backburner. Several TF fans I know have discussed this issue with him and let him know how much of a downer Devastator was. And even the Combaticons. Two great gestalt groups we all know so well with great personalities and they generally made them... blank and lifeless. Like most others. Sideswipe was another slight let down. If they were going to do twins, they should have used Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. They would have made for better humor and intelligence. Unlike Skids and Mudflap which made the Autobots look aweful. And that says a lot coming from a Decepticon supporter such as myself.

Perhaps in TF3, Bay will actually listen to some of the fans and give them what they want. And better yet, CUT BACK ON THE EXPLOSIONS! My God! I walked out of the theater from TF2 with my eyes strobing for 5 minutes trying desperately to adjust from no more explosions!

But worse.... still no Frank Welker or David Kaye or Corey Burton as Megatron. We are stuck with... well, Matrix guy or Elrod, the elfin lord or something.

~Lady B

Thanks for the nice reply...... I am glad some fans have been able to talk to Michael Bay... Whether of course he listens or not is another matter.

Who did Megatron in the past 2 films?

Comment

Hugo Weaving did the voice of Megatron in Michael Bay's two films. He's best know for playing Agent Smith in the Matrix Trilogy and Lord Elrond in Lord of the Rings. I don't like him as much as any of the 3 other voice actors known for playing Megatron that Lady Barbarossa mentioned, but i thought he could have been OK had his character been given any kind of personality at all. In the first movie he almost might as well have been a generic evil leader because almost none of the Decepticons showed any kind of defining character traits other than a mindless desire to smash things.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                              That almost seems like even more than too much to hope for.
                              They're two Autobots I won't mind ending up as casualties.
                              sigpic

Comment

There's rumours floating around that, despite being 2 days into main filming, and having been on set last week... the option on Megan Fox's contract for TF3 has not been taken up and she'll not appear...

Which does not make sense at all...

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Working...
                                X