Transformers Movie Series News/Discussion SPOILERS POSSIBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man
    On each side though. So we're talking probably at least ten Transformers. That's a lot to bring to life onscreen considering how huge they are supposed to be. I'm sure they'll be ten or twelve kick-a** characters though.

I'd love for Ironhide and Starscream to be in this as well. Two of my favorites.
    yea i know 5 or 6 on each side, but still wish for more - like constructicons

Starscream as long as he had the whiny voice i remember from the movie
    Ironhide was the red van wasnt he?

*mutter* Hotdog and blur would b nice *end mutter*
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
      yea i know 5 or 6 on each side, but still wish for more - like constructicons

Starscream as long as he had the whiny voice i remember from the movie
      Ironhide was the red van wasnt he?

*mutter* Hotdog and blur would b nice *end mutter*
      Yep, that was Ironhide. Great character IMO.

You must mean Hot Rod, right??
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hot Rod yea! lol, Hotdog is a mate of mine, he he!
        Altho, she'd look great staring along with Autobots

Hot Rod / Rodimus Prime would rock in it
        Blitz

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

What they really need is a giant dirty bloody cybertron war story in the vein of Saving Private Ryan.

A superhero sytle movie with the Autobots saving the poor humans from the evil Decepticons wouldn't satisfy the hardcore fans.

It would be nice if they portrayed Megatron as an well-meaning visionary with skewed ideals and little concern for other forms as the Dreamwave comic and the second season finale of Beast Wars did, rather than as the insane megalomaniac the cartoon series sometimes portrayed him as.

Comment

Originally posted by hyzmarca
            What they really need is a giant dirty bloody cybertron war story in the vein of Saving Private Ryan.

A superhero sytle movie with the Autobots saving the poor humans from the evil Decepticons wouldn't satisfy the hardcore fans.

It would be nice if they portrayed Megatron as an well-meaning visionary with skewed ideals and little concern for other forms as the Dreamwave comic and the second season finale of Beast Wars did, rather than as the insane megalomaniac the cartoon series sometimes portrayed him as.
            Oh, I don't know. I think a lot of the "hardcore fans" would appreciate the old-school version of the Autobot-Decepticon war. However, I do kind of like your idea.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

My 6 year old son watches the new cartoons. I rented the REAL transformers DVD set from our library. He loved it even more! He thought the new shows should have the same theme song as the old. Saw the new pic of Bumblebee. Don't know how Bobby's going to take it. He loves Bumblebee. I can just here him now in the theatres " but Mommy that's NOT Bumblebee. Where's Bumblebee?" He's in that stage were whatever HE says is true no matter what anyone else says... Like the Twilight Zone (watched some black and white episodes recently). It's apparently the "Twizzler's Zone"
              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V
                My 6 year old son watches the new cartoons. I rented the REAL transformers DVD set from our library. He loved it even more! He thought the new shows should have the same theme song as the old. Saw the new pic of Bumblebee. Don't know how Bobby's going to take it. He loves Bumblebee. I can just here him now in the theatres " but Mommy that's NOT Bumblebee. Where's Bumblebee?" He's in that stage were whatever HE says is true no matter what anyone else says... Like the Twilight Zone (watched some black and white episodes recently). It's apparently the "Twizzler's Zone"
                Yep, the old-school Transformers eps are the only way to go. The new incarnations seem to have just lost something IMO.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I liked some of the newer Transformers incarnations and I think aspects of those episodes could easily be incorportated into the film.

Also, news that Peter Cullen WILL be voicing Optimus Prime is one of the best things to happen in the past 10 days or so.

Looking forward to more casting updates...

and pix

Comment

I'm hoping for Soundwave on the Decepticon side...he was always my fave baddy.

I'm also planning on sitting thru the entire end credits just in case they sneak in something about Unicron. That would rock.
                    Thanks!
                    Jordan

my page
                    My LJ
                    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                      I'm hoping for Soundwave on the Decepticon side...he was always my fave baddy.

I'm also planning on sitting thru the entire end credits just in case they sneak in something about Unicron. That would rock.
                      Having Soundwave in the film would definitely be a plus IMO.

As for anything involving Unicron, I wouldn't count on it. At least, not in this film I don't think. But, anything's possible, I guess.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Soundwave - was he the one with Ravage and the other cassettebots?
                        If so - I hope they have the autobot version of him as well if Soundwaves in it

I wouldn't mind a glimpse of Unicron at the end - but nothing major...like...just a shot of him moving through space planet formed, lit up so we all know what the frixs it is...
                        Blitz

Comment

Soundwave - was he the one with Ravage and the other cassettebots?
                          If so - I hope they have the autobot version of him as well if Soundwaves in it

I wouldn't mind a glimpse of Unicron at the end - but nothing major...like...just a shot of him moving through space planet formed, lit up so we all know what the frixs it is...
                          With the tape players though, they'd have to update them. Maybe make them CD players, or IPods.

As for a glimpse of Unicron at the end, that I could live with. Die-hard fans would get a real kick out of that.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I-pods maybe....but CD's? lol, thats a VERY thin rampage...

Unicron would rock...just pass over this HUGE mass in space...which then lights up..pan back and there he is, in all his glory...a floating metal ball

I hope if they do other movies, they include some gestalts like Devastator/Constructicons or Menasor/Stunticons <loved the Stunticons!!!>

Apparently Scorponok is in it...soo, whos the rest?

Prime,
                            Meggy
                            Scorp
                            Bumblebee

any others I dont know about?
                            Blitz

Comment

Prime,
                              Meggy
                              Scorp
                              Bumblebee

any others I dont know about?
                              Those are the only ones I know pretty much for certain. I think any others are just speculation at this point.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I kinda hope its a blend of new and old bots, like Prime, Prowl, Bumblebee (original series) with later bots, like Blurr <he he, talk fast > and kupp, Magnus!

Dunno why, but I REALLY wish Swoop would be in it, wuved him as much as Hot Rod
                                Blitz

Comment

Working...
                                X