Transformers Movie Series News/Discussion SPOILERS POSSIBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
    The success of this movie for Transformer fans is going to depend entirely on nostalgia. As long as it has giant robot battles, Walther P38 Megatron, 18-wheeled tractor-trailer Optimus Prime, "Autobots, transform and roll out!", fans will be happy. As for people who have never seen Transformers or at least G1 Transformers, this movie is almost guaranteed to suck.
    Hopefully they'll find a way to make it likeable to a majority of people. I don't see that as an impossible task. Difficult maybe, but not impossible.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseid
      aintitcool.com currently has a picture of Optimus as a vehicle. Hurry now before it gets yanked....

HERE
      lol. Didnt last long...
      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie
        lol. Didnt last long...
        They certainly were on that fast....

I have great expectations for the movie, but hope it is not to launch a totally new toy line (New characters). If they do the movie right, they could set themselves up for a few sequels. There is so much to information to draw on.
        WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie
          lol. Didnt last long...
          gotta save it for the big reveal at comicon.
          Thanks!
          Jordan

my page
          My LJ
          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Don't wanna wait for this movie
            Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
              gotta save it for the big reveal at comicon.
              Whatever! I hate this secretive crap.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Can't wait! will be sweet!!!

News though...

Optimus Prime, voice will NOT be either of the previous voice over guys...

The 2009 Camaro Concept Car will be what is used for Bumblebee... (kinda contract considering he used to be a VW didn't he???

Pics here: http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/...t=transformers

I do hope they base most of it on orignal few series rather than the new overdone manga/anime type ones... They all seems to be rolled together, with voltron, dragonballz, digimon ****e... Originals ALL the way!

(well, Voltron, Robotech and Transformers at least! )
                Vows are spoken
                To be broken
                Feelings are intense
                Words are trivial
                Pleasures remain
                So does the pain
                Words are meaningless
                And forgettable

All I ever wanted
                All I ever needed
                Is here in my arms
                Words are very unnecessary
                They can only do harm

Comment

Originally posted by Morgasshk
                  Can't wait! will be sweet!!!

News though...

Optimus Prime, voice will NOT be either of the previous voice over guys...

The 2009 Camaro Concept Car will be what is used for Bumblebee... (kinda contract considering he used to be a VW didn't he???

Pics here: http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/...t=transformers

I do hope they base most of it on orignal few series rather than the new overdone manga/anime type ones... They all seems to be rolled together, with voltron, dragonballz, digimon ****e... Originals ALL the way!

(well, Voltron, Robotech and Transformers at least! )
                  I'm hoping the Transformers will be "original based" too. That's what I'm looking forward too.

That pic is pretty cool. Bumblebee's moving up in the world, I see.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Hopefully we'll get some more info on the film from Comic-Con this weekend. I know I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, we didn't get much from Comic-Con, did we? Boy are they being secretive.

At least we know Optimus will be voiced by Peter Cullen, the original voice of Optimus from the animated tv show. For me, that's a pretty cool little bit of info, but I want more.!!
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm glad its the old voice for Prime Not silly new one in the new cartoons. Any idea on other characters in it?

I'm pretty sure Ole Meggy will be in as Primes nemesis, but other autobots and decepticons?
                        Starscream? Magnus? Bumblebee? HOT ROD! (Wishes)

Guessing no stunticons or Constructicons will be in it Shame, loved the combiners...altho, I read scorponok is in it and he was HUGE! so maybe we'll get Omega?

WOW...didnt know I remembered so much
                        Blitz

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                          I'm glad its the old voice for Prime Not silly new one in the new cartoons. Any idea on other characters in it?

I'm pretty sure Ole Meggy will be in as Primes nemesis, but other autobots and decepticons?
                          Starscream? Magnus? Bumblebee? HOT ROD! (Wishes)

Guessing no stunticons or Constructicons will be in it Shame, loved the combiners...altho, I read scorponok is in it and he was HUGE! so maybe we'll get Omega?

WOW...didnt know I remembered so much
                          I'm pretty positive Megatron will be in it. Come on, he'd have to be. I pretty much know Bumblebee will be, along with Scorponok too.

I heard somewhere quite awhile ago, wish I could remember from where, that we'd probably be seeing about 6 or so Transformers from each side.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

looking forward to this
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

wish it was more than 5 or 6
                              Blitz

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                                wish it was more than 5 or 6
                                On each side though. So we're talking probably at least ten Transformers. That's a lot to bring to life onscreen considering how huge they are supposed to be. I'm sure they'll be ten or twelve kick-a** characters though.

I'd love for Ironhide and Starscream to be in this as well. Two of my favorites.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X