• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's on UKTV.
    This time... it's war!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
      Sci Fi channel has shown season 2. the only reason it wont play season 3 is because it hasn't aired on normal tv.

but i do agree repeating the season is starting to piss me off. i've watched the firs 3 season of the x-files so many times now i dont need to buy the dvd's...
      Why the hell should a PAY TV channel wait for free-to-air to show a series? If the stupid free-to-air is run by footy-headed semi-evolved simians who can't string a sentence together and think that "polysyllabic" is a kind of superglue, why shouldn't a dedicated sci-fi channel do the jump on them? Isn't that why people PAY for pay-TV???

I'll stick to buying the DVDs. NO advertisements, and no time schedule to adhere to. Sod TV execs and their sporto/reality rubbish for the 'great unwashed masses' mentality. They treat sci-fi fans like sh!t anyway.
      sigpic
      My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

scifi channel is aus is a total joke, so do what the rest of us aussie gate bsg w/e ur into fans do...

get a better broadband connection

take that however you like...
        The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

repeating a show in the same year is never a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko View Post
            scifi channel is aus is a total joke, so do what the rest of us aussie gate bsg w/e ur into fans do...

get a better broadband connection

take that however you like...
            Oh man i couldn't agree with you more mate. Honestly its pathetic here, both pay and commercial, its disgusting what they do. Atleast 10 HD has started to show some sci fi on their digital, still i would like to see them do more, much more. And 9, well they haven't got anything to speak of. I mean i would rather pay for a better internet connection than pay tv, you get more for starters.

Comment

I hope you get it in HD.
              ---------------------
              sigpic
              Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

Working...
              X