No announcement yet.

"The 4400" Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its the wait thats going to pain me But good thing they're are some good shows out there to occupy me till then
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

That cult like suburban neighbourhood that Jordan Collier built will be an interesting storyline. Seeing him manipulate The 4400 who choose to live there and exploit their powers. As soon as he arrived to the site where they were returned and called that meeting you knew he sort of couldn't be trusted. (It's played out well and we still don't know for sure what his real agenda is with The 4400.) There's lots of storyline potential, due to the fact that the first part left it open so much.

Comment

The 4400 is being released in Region 4 in mid-January. Just thought I'd give anyone interested the heads up.

Comment

Cool. Thanks for letting us know.

I had checked a couple of dvd sites but they didn't have anything listed last time i looked.

Comment

Yeah, EzyDVD just released the details yesterday. I think I might get it.

Comment

The DVD was released today. It was released in the U.S. in December I think. I bought The 4400: Season One and Deep Impact Special Edition today as well as The Village yesterday. Anyone got it yet?

Comment

What is the 4400? (Never heard of it at all, so I'm curious).

Comment

It's a mini-series that aired on the USA network in the U.S. It's about 4400 abductees from different time periods who all arrive back on Earth. Some have strange abilities and two government agents attempt to piece together why they were taken and why they were returned. It's been picked up for a second season.

Comment

Everyone who watched The 4400 would know that they left a lot of story arcs open to continue in Season Two. How do you think they're going to approach the new season of the 4400. I liked following the major abductees as well as the two Homeland Security agents in the first season as well as the new 4400 members introduced throughout the different episodes. I hope Season Two is as good as the first and follows the awesome arcs it established in the first season as well as introduce new 4400 members as well. I can't wait until the new season starts. (It's been promoted on Australian TV as well, so hopefully we won't have to wait to long...)

Comment

I got it yesterday (it came out a day early in Big W) was a bit disapointed that there wasn't any extras on it.

Comment

I'm looking forward to season two, i just hope they ignore the little time jump they did at the end of season one.

I don't want it to be six months later, i want it to pick up just after the night Kyle was shot, to find out how Tom and co deal with what just happend, what happens when they find out that Shawn has run off and what may go on with Lilly & Richard before the baby is born.

Comment

I hate it when they don't have extras. It kinda feels incomplete without extras.

Comment

cool thanks
                            Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Yeah, but it will be interesting to see what happened in those six months as well.

Comment

I knew it didn't have extra features on it so I'm not really that disappointed. I can't wait to watch the show again. I went to Myer and Target the day before yesterday and yesterday and couldn't find it there, but found it at the HMV music store.

Comment

Working...
                                X