No announcement yet.

"The 4400" Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the DVDs a couple of weeks ago and loved the 4400. Can't wait for season 2!

Lucy

Comment

Awesome news! I can't wait to see what the little baby will be able to do. I imagine its gonna have some nifty tricks up its sleeves.
      !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Anyone else watch this?
        Its a great show! Watched the first ep the other day, cant wait until tomorrow!

sigpic
        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Yeah, It aired in Australia late last year. I've got it on DVD. It's a great mini-series. Hopefully you're going in unspoiled.

Comment

When do they plan to air the second season here in Aus?

Comment

Who knows but there's been ads for it...

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                Yeah, It aired in Australia late last year. I've got it on DVD. It's a great mini-series. Hopefully you're going in unspoiled.
                i am, dont want it ruined. how long is series 1?

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I believe there is already a thread somewhere for this...

Great show, the first 'season' is 6 episodes, I think. Can't wait for more this summer.

Comment

Yeah, there's five episodes - the pilot is a double episode.

Comment

USA NETWORK started it off as a 5 part 6 hour miniseries to just test the waters, then once the ratings smashed through the roof they ordered a standard 13 episode season(atleast standard for a pay-tv channel, free-to-air get anywhere from 22-27) so i dont really consider the beginning as a first season, it is more properly a miniseries like the 4 hour miniseries for Battlestar Galactica.

Comment

Yep, but unlike a mini, the hour installments were EXTREMELY episodic, focusing on primarily one of the returnees per show at times.

Looking forward to the new episodes!

Comment

Yeah, but it also had an arc and character stories running through. Half mini-series, half series.

Comment

If they can keep the episodic part strong enough that you can miss an episode, and yet retain the arc that makes it something you DON'T want to miss, they'll continue to have a hit on their hands.

Comment

Sounds a bit like LOST but the other way around if you know what I mean. Instead of people lost, people return but we still have the mixture of episodic and character-based stories. As a big LOST fan, I might try and catch The 4400 over here.

Comment

Its was all shown on sky one a while back (and is currently being repeated). Its a great mini sereis leaving more questions than awnsers.
                                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                                X