No announcement yet.

"The 4400" Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long did it take for the first season to get there??
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

It aired two weeks ago and was shown over two nights.

Comment

If it takes the same time to get the show there, its going to be a pain reading other people say how good (or maybe bad haha...) the second season is, but hey, imo, the wait is worth it

Comment

I didn't spoil the first season, so hopefully I won't spoil the second season. I didn't really expect it to air in Australia anyway. I thought I'd have to wait until it released on DVD, but then Network Ten suprised us by showing it pretty close the U.S. airdate.

Comment

I've only seen a ferw episodes and loved what I saw. Do you guys have any clue what the aliens were like? If so, were they just Roswell type greys? What's the basic plot of this series? Something like Close Encounters?

Comment

I'll get the first season when it comes out on DVD. I was under the impression that you don't see the aliens, but I'm not the best to ask.
              A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
                I've only seen a ferw episodes and loved what I saw. Do you guys have any clue what the aliens were like? If so, were they just Roswell type greys? What's the basic plot of this series? Something like Close Encounters?
                Flight of the Navigator en masse is more accurate. It'll be screening over here fairly soon anyway.
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

No one finds that Diana looks like Wier from Atlantis?

Even sounds like her! I know it's not her, but still.
                  sigpic
                  In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

I didn't like how they ended this 'season'.

Spoiler:
                    So people from the future took them, changed them, and put them back in this time to stop impending doom? Pfft. It would have been much more interesting if it was aliens!

Or if they came to that conclusion about half way through the 'episode' and then for the rest of the episode have people in big Mexican hats and marockas (sp) and start doing a little dance and go 'Cha-cha-cha!'

Come on, who would not find that entertaining?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I thought it was aliens, but i wasn't too unsatisfied with who really took them Maybe it would be funny with the idea about the mexican hats... hahah...

Comment

I thought the twist was pretty cool, once you got passed the fact that things weren't as they seemed. I'm looking forward to seeing how some of those hanging story arcs get resolved. (Jorden Collier, pregnant chick, and etc. )

Comment

I really don't want Sean (i think thats his name, haven't watched the show in a while) to stay with that evil dude who was obsessed with the pregnant lady Ah !!!

Comment

I'm glad they are doing a second season. Like others said they left way too much hanging. I loved the plot twist cause it wasnt what you were expecting. It was different and original. I can't wait to see it expanded upon.

Comment

Ha I had it figured out by the 3rd part!
                              [email protected]
                              http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                              One nation under dog
                              There of which I stand alone
                              A face in the crowd
                              Unsung, against the mold
                              Without a doubt
                              Singled out
                              The only way I know

Comment

I'm glad its getting a second season. I really liked this show and want to see more.

Comment

Working...
                                X