• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For several months now! YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter View Post
      This Wingnut Films press release has just come on Ain't It Cool News:

Further proof that Hollywood's population is composed primarily of idiots.
      true dat
      I wonder if Hollywood would take games more seriously if there was a serious machinima produced. Like a documentary of gamers on Live or something.
      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
      Caboose: They could be worse?
      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

I'm a Trek fan, and even I'm disappointed Paramount balked at Halo. I was really looking forward to that film. I just hope it sees light.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

You know, it seems to me that if MS is REALLY that confident they COULD bankroll it themselves. $50 million really wouldn't be all that much to them and if they're right, they would almost certainly make a tidy profit on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar28 View Post
            You know, it seems to me that if MS is REALLY that confident they COULD bankroll it themselves. $50 million really wouldn't be all that much to them and if they're right, they would almost certainly make a tidy profit on it.
            It was going to be closer to $250 million to make this film.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
              I would be really PO'ed if Uwe Boll directed this movie. His involvement is parallel to defecating on the game-to-movie translation of a franchise.
              I want to know when they will be showing a trailer or releasing a poster for the movie. The Spiderman 3 trailer really got me worked up to see it.
              http://mrhilltekken.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by david2708 View Post
                Yep, the two cargo bay sections are easy as pie on legendary if you have your charged plasma pistols and battle rifle.
                The trick is to have plenty of plasma pistols at your disposal.
                For the second cargo bay, you've got to round up as many plasma pistols from the first cargo bay and take em round and leave them by the entry door to the second bay.
                You have to do that before you enter the fray in the second room. Once you start shotting in the second room, all the plasma pistols left over from the previous cargo room disappear. I always have 8 or 9 plasma pistols at hand before I start on the second room.
                Yes, this is what we call the noob combo (noob=br x pp)

Comment

Working...
                X