Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys and gals, I just signed up, saw this awesome thread and wanted to meet some kindred spirits. I absolutely LOVE River Song, and hope Steven Moffat finds a way to bring her back.

Speaking of 'Song', I wanted to share a song I wrote about the Singing Towers of Darillium. Will you give a listen and let me know what you think?

https://soundcloud.com/christinemart...ang-river-song

Enjoy!

- Christine

Comment

This Song, my dear, is utterly beautyful. Sad, romanticly, rhythmic and makse me wanna dance with the guy I love (if there were on at the Moment ). I did'nt get all the lyrics, so I can't tell, if I like them as much as the sound of the song as a whole. And buy the way, you have a wonderfull voice.
      Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

Originally posted by geekychristine View Post
        Hi guys and gals, I just signed up, saw this awesome thread and wanted to meet some kindred spirits. I absolutely LOVE River Song, and hope Steven Moffat finds a way to bring her back.

Speaking of 'Song', I wanted to share a song I wrote about the Singing Towers of Darillium. Will you give a listen and let me know what you think?

Enjoy!

- Christine
        Welcome to the Thread! Always great to have new shippers to gush with!

I'm with Greenee! That is a lovely, sad wonderful song!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by geekychristine View Post

Enjoy!

- Christine
          Could you maybe share the lyrics with us? I like your voice a lot, but I think the guitar maybe was slightly out of tune?
          sigpic
          My Site || My Blog

Comment

An Eleven/River vid *sobs*

sigpic

Comment

wow awesome 11/River love discussions, a song and a vid.... WOOT!! I am really going to miss Matt with River.
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                wow awesome 11/River love discussions, a song and a vid.... WOOT!! I am really going to miss Matt with River.
                So will we all
                sigpic
                My Site || My Blog

Comment

Saw a little BTS video that showed how David and Matt worked together on the 50th Anniversary show. Guess Matt was talking to David and told he thought he was more successful with the girls, or something like that. David came back and was like What do you mean? You got to marry Alex Kingston Again.... losely paraphrasing. lol

Last edited by scifan; 13 December 2013, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Art I did for Artwork for All thread's Advent calendar, Dec 4th. Sorry I'm late on sharing

Comment

Wow Thanks Scifan for sharing the vid and art. It had me squeeing...can we squee still? Or is that so 90's?

Comment

I Loved both the vid and the art. Amazing Advent there! Love all of yout artwork, Sci!

As far as squees? I still both do and use the term. Of course, I'm so out of touch with pop culture it's unreal.
                        sigpic

Comment

Great moment for me today When I came home from shopping for Christmas presents, I turned on the TV, intending to watch some Doctor Who, and there on the TV people were discussing River <3 as well as her and the Doctor's relationship <3
                          sigpic
                          My Site || My Blog

Comment

OH goody I can still squee and I'm with you Everlovin... I'm out of touch too .....but meh.... who cares

I watched Angels Take Manhattan again today......*sigh* Such lovely River/11 scenes in there

Comment

I watched that one yesterday. Just bought season 7 on DVD, so been re-watching it
                              sigpic
                              My Site || My Blog

Comment

Friday had the 50 Anniversary ep on again - a bunch of others for that matter. Loved rewatching them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X