Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No access to the 50th here, not on tv, not in theatres. So I'm going online
    sigpic
    My Site || My Blog

Comment

I don't know what I'll be doing. I'm going to the Convention in London that day & apparently the BBC have something planned for attendees, but I don't know what that is yet.

Comment

I live in an itty bitty town where maybe one in ten is even familiar with scifi beyond Star Trek and Star Wars. So no theater for me. Just my tv screen and a threatened family.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I thought I had no chance to see it on big screen, and on day befor preorder, a freidn found out that tehre will be 9 cinnemas which will show it in the whole country. Fortunatle I live in the second biggest town, whith one oth the 9 theatres :-) Got three of the last tickets, for me and two friends. YEAH!
          Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

Alex was at the BAFTA LA Britannia Awards last night, & looked as beautiful and flawless as ever.

With Karen Gillan. Mother and daughter.

And Anglophenia tweeted a couple of pics & said she was talking to them about winning the Anglo fan favourites competition.

Comment

<3 Oh Alex, how we love you!
              sigpic
              My Site || My Blog

Comment

Absolutely beautiful, as always!
                sigpic

Comment

Another pic of Alex from the BAFTA event

Comment

Saw it on Facebook Love her smile
                    sigpic
                    My Site || My Blog

Comment

Well it was just asking to be made.

Don't click on the spoiler if you haven't seen The Night of the Doctor!

Spoiler:

I would give up a body part to see them on screen.

Comment

Yep! That's love!
                        sigpic

Comment

And another.

Again don't look if you haven't already seen The Night of the Doctor

Spoiler:

Comment

Between the movie done back in the 90s, and now with this latest minisode, I'm very curious how Eight/River would get along. Hadn't really occurred to me before.
                            sigpic

Comment

I suspect they would get on very well. He has always struck me as being a romantic type.

When the Doctor & River married in the Gallifreyan ceremony, I think of them as being married through all time and space, so I've been thinking about River with all his incarnations to a greater or lesser degree.

Comment

Well, I tend to think of Doctor/River in terms of Ten/River, Eleven/River, and now Twelve/River. Earlier regenerations of the Doctor haven't "met" her as yet. So, I can see her helping out, being in the shadows, even right there, but not romantically so much.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X