Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That as well.

Comment

I don't know the artist's name who created this, but I found it on a Doctor Who Facebook page and though you would like it. 12/River.
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I'd seen that on Tumblr! Fabulous work whoever did it!

Comment

Ooo
          sigpic
          My Site || My Blog

Comment

I'm with Kitten! ooOOoo!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day shippers.

Comment

*sigh*
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

^^ i love that scene!!!!
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Isn't it wonderful?
                      sigpic

Comment

Ignoring the day, but not the pictures
                        sigpic
                        My Site || My Blog

Comment

A while ago I started a fic for right after PLANET OF THE RAIN GODS! Lol! Well I finally FINISHED IT! LOL!

Here it is!! LOL!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10104318/1/Lustful-Intent

And because my brilliance doesn;t stop! LOL! Here is some of a NEW fic for River and 11 that I've started! LOL! The emotions are HIGH in this fic!

Spoiler:
                          River sat alone on a hill overlooking the latest dig she was on. As always she thought about her Doctor in his TARDIS roaming the galaxy. She smiled writing in her journal, the story of them; all the times they ran, all the times they loved. When he came to her, she never knew when or where they would be in the time stream, he would have a smile for her and she knew she was where she belonged. River paused in her writing to listen to the silence, to the quiet consuming the camp down below her. Night would soon be upon them. Many would be sleeping, or carousing, or off having liaison’s while River watched the sky. As always she listened for that telltale wheezing/groaning of the TARDIS. Just as she turned the page, a fresh page to continue her story, she heard it. A wide smile came to her lips. River got up and turned the moment the TARDIS materialized. The doors opened revealing the only man in the universe that she could ever love. The Doctor. “Hello sweetie.” She greeted, her heart racing, her mind awash with so many ideas as to where they would go.

“River Song,” The Doctor set foot out of his TARDIS momentarily forgetting the Clara was right behind. River was the only person he could see, the only person he wanted to see. There she was, in front of him, standing in front of the setting sun. She was glowing as bright as any star his old eyes would ever see. He was doing the one thing he swore he never would; he was searching her out so he could see her one more time. Though, how many ‘One More Time’ would he do before letting River go? Too many for even the Doctor to count. All he knew was that he needed to hold his wife in his arms. Leaving Clara at the doors, the Doctor went straight for River, his long legs eating up the distance between them in long stride. Before she said anything he pulled her close, his lips sealing over hers. Her echo hadn’t been enough, not with the good-bye. No, he needed River. He would always need her. She reacted to him, gasping, and then bringing her arms around him. No one had seen him kiss his wife goodbye.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                            A while ago I started a fic for right after PLANET OF THE RAIN GODS! Lol! Well I finally FINISHED IT! LOL!

Here it is!! LOL!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10104318/1/Lustful-Intent

And because my brilliance doesn;t stop! LOL! Here is some of a NEW fic for River and 11 that I've started! LOL! The emotions are HIGH in this fic!

Spoiler:
                            River sat alone on a hill overlooking the latest dig she was on. As always she thought about her Doctor in his TARDIS roaming the galaxy. She smiled writing in her journal, the story of them; all the times they ran, all the times they loved. When he came to her, she never knew when or where they would be in the time stream, he would have a smile for her and she knew she was where she belonged. River paused in her writing to listen to the silence, to the quiet consuming the camp down below her. Night would soon be upon them. Many would be sleeping, or carousing, or off having liaison’s while River watched the sky. As always she listened for that telltale wheezing/groaning of the TARDIS. Just as she turned the page, a fresh page to continue her story, she heard it. A wide smile came to her lips. River got up and turned the moment the TARDIS materialized. The doors opened revealing the only man in the universe that she could ever love. The Doctor. “Hello sweetie.” She greeted, her heart racing, her mind awash with so many ideas as to where they would go.

“River Song,” The Doctor set foot out of his TARDIS momentarily forgetting the Clara was right behind. River was the only person he could see, the only person he wanted to see. There she was, in front of him, standing in front of the setting sun. She was glowing as bright as any star his old eyes would ever see. He was doing the one thing he swore he never would; he was searching her out so he could see her one more time. Though, how many ‘One More Time’ would he do before letting River go? Too many for even the Doctor to count. All he knew was that he needed to hold his wife in his arms. Leaving Clara at the doors, the Doctor went straight for River, his long legs eating up the distance between them in long stride. Before she said anything he pulled her close, his lips sealing over hers. Her echo hadn’t been enough, not with the good-bye. No, he needed River. He would always need her. She reacted to him, gasping, and then bringing her arms around him. No one had seen him kiss his wife goodbye.
                            Woot! Fic! I'm off to read!

Love the bit of the one you have posted here too!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks!! LOL! This story just came out of my brain in a RUSH!! LOL! I have seven pages of it on my puter at home and hopefully it will be completed soon and Ic an post it!! LOL!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm....

I may be putting 2 and 2 together & coming up with 5 here but....

I noticed that Alex Kingston is in Cardiff recently doing recording for BBC R4's audio play, Antony & Cleopatra, with Kenneth Branagh. And I was feeling a bit glum as I know from various people on twitter that they are filming episodes 4 and 5 of Doctor Who at the moment. I thought there wouldn't be much chance of Alex being in either episode 4 or 5 as Steven Moffat usually tends to write the first episode, the middle episodes of the run and the end one. And we know that he only writes River himself.

But then.... I've just seen this. Steven Moffat has written episode 4. So Alex is nicely in Cardiff at the same time as a Moffat episode is being filmed. Fingers crossed everyone!

My only concern is... has she had enough time to do Antony & Cleopatra and an episode of DW. Though to be honest I wouldn't mind if she only popped in & said "Hello Sweetie"
                                Last edited by Blencathra; 05 March 2014, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X